Dr. Andrew D'Amelio, DDS

Dr. Andrew D'Amelio, DDS

Endodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Andrew D'Amelio, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Naples, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Emory University and practices endodontics.

973 Michigan Ave

Naples, FL 34103

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. D'Amelio

• University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Endodontic Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. D'Amelio has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. D'Amelio has no media or publications listed.

Dr. D'Amelio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. D'Amelio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. D'Amelio's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. D'Amelio to family and friends

Dr. D'Amelio's Performance

I had a deep cavity, I was really nervous to eat because my tooth would throb when I ate. Dr. D’Amelio got me in the same day I called and was able to relieve my toothache. I’m really happy with the results and how quick he was able to get it done for me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My dentist referred me to Dr D’Amelio for a root canal, I was nervous & in pain. The front desk was kind & accommodating. Dr D’Amelio & his dental assistant explained the procedure thoroughly, I didn’t feel a thing & my tooth is doing great! Thank you Dr D’Amelio & staff!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Went to Dr. D' Amelio for a root canal, after the first 3 hours he told me he needed me to come back in one week (not sure why one week) in which he left me in extreme pain, after the second session of root canal treatment the tooth still hurt two weeks later. He just kept prescribing me pain meds...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I was referred to Dr. D'Emelio as I had developed an abscessed tooth which required surgery and three bone grafts. I cannot say enough about the professionalism and the kindness that was shown by Dr. D'Emelio and his wonderful staff throughout the process. Afterwards, I needed help with an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
IVE NEVER WRITTEN A REVIEW ON ANYTHING, SIMPLY LACK OF TIME. IN THIS CASE HAVING A UNIQUE SITUATION I FELT COMPELLED TO EXPRESS MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR D'Amelio. I FOUND DR D'Amelio , AFTER ONE BRIEF CONSULT TO BE WORTH A TRY. I WAS NOT DISSAPPOINTED, HE IS VERY INTENSELY FOCUSED, EFFICIENT,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0