Dr. Andrew Bradley, DMD

EndodonticsMale

Endodontics

Dr. Andrew Bradley, DMD is an Endodontics Practitioner in Peabody, MA. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Andrew Bradley, DMD

North Shore Endodontics

6 Essex Center Dr Ste 110 Peabody, MA 01960

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Bradley treats your condition or procedure

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Dr. Bradley accepts

Dr. Bradley accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO

Dr. Bradley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bradley

My initial contact with Dr. Bradley's office was through his office manager. She was kind and pleasant and went above and beyond in helping me. She checked with my insurance and called back the next day to let me know that I was all set! I was there for a retreatment on a root canal. Dr. Bradley found that the tooth was cracked and he did not like the possibility of infection or success. He was honest with us and he seemed more upset for us than we were. If me or my family ever need an endodontist, we will definitely be going back to this office.
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bradley, DMD?
Dr Bradley us awesome. I was very nervous before my root canal procedure. He explained to me exactly what he was doind. He made feel very comfortable. I did not feel the anesthesia nor the canal procedure itself. He is a very professional and knows exactly what he doing. I usually very picky and always expect high standard from my dentist. Dr Bradley is on the top of my list. I would recommend him to anyone. As a matter of fact my wife will also go and see him. Thank you Dr Bradley
Ali in Somerville – Apr 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bradley, DMD?
I had a root canal and he and his assistant were so wonderful! I have had 4 root canals, this was by far the fastest and easiest. Excellent chair side manor - informative, genuine, professional. Highly recommend him.
Sarah R in Newburypory – Jan 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Bradley, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bradley?