Dr. Andrew J. Bliss, DDS

Dr. Andrew J. Bliss, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Bliss practices Dentistry at 1 location in Salt Lake City, UT.

Are you Dr. Bliss? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bliss' Experience

Experience with Dr. Bliss
Dr. Bliss' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (20)
Atlanta, GA |
Shows interest in my dental health, always willing to look into something I'm concerned with,
in Salt Lake City, UT |
The best dentist experience!
in Sandy, UT |
To start this is the first review I've sat down to write. The best dentist ever!!! A true professional. Makes the entire experience as pain free as possible. He explains what he is doing and why. The entire staff makes me feel at home and comfortable to ask any questions. Excellent from the front desk gals to Dr. Bliss and everyone else in between. So happy I found this group!!!
Newark, NJ |
Best dentist I have ever had.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
My whole family goes to Dr. Bliss and we couldn't be happier. His staff is always pleasant and helpful. Dr. Bliss the best dentist I've ever seen - thorough, great chairside manner. Best in the valley!
Well I didn't get to see dr Bliss. I had a great time anyway They very flexible with scheduling so I was able to get up to the ski hill and enjoy my day after dental work
Salt Lake City, UT |
He is incredibly friendly; however, he has a hard time identifying problems. I had tooth pain and he could not find the problem. He sent me home with sensodine and told me to brush with that twice a day. The next day my filling fell out of the tooth that was having pain. My wife complained of tooth pain every appointment for two years and sure enough the solution was sensodine; however, it turned out her tooth was dying. She needed a root canal and he couldn't find it.
Always friendly and helpful. Knowledgeable about latest techniques and care.
in Salt lake |
Always the best thing about a dentist appointment is going to visit my friends at Bliss
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Wonderful initial visit! Came in on the word of sister & brother-in-law & set up a more comprehensive treatment plan before I left. I'm confident my concerns will be attended to, that I'll be made comfortable, and Dr Bliss & his staff are extremely competent! Susan was my hygienist and was thorough but gentle. Dr Bliss had a great manner, educated me & felt like an ally in dental health-not someone who's out to set up unnecessary treatment. I appreciate the warmth & patience of Dr & staff!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I had not been to a dentist in five or six years. My experience was very positive. Scheduling was very accommodating. Everyone was helpful and professional.
Nice office, great staff and great work from Dr. Bliss!
Have you seen Dr. Andrew J. Bliss, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bliss?

Compare Dr. Bliss

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.