Dr. Andrew Bliss, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Andrew Bliss, DDS

Dentistry | Male

5630 S Waterbury Way Ste B201 Salt Lake City, UT 84121 Get Directions

Dr. Andrew Bliss, DDS is a dentist who practices in Salt Lake City, UT.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Bliss' Experience

Visiting Dr. Bliss

Dr. Bliss accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Bliss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bliss to family and friends
Dr. Bliss' Performance
in Park City, UT |
You guys are great! Thanks!
Sandy, UT |
He did a great job! Took as much time as we needed, made sure I was as comfortable as possible. All his staff was great too and made it as pleasant of an experience as possible.
Dr. Bliss went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. He is very knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients and their best care possible. Extrememly nice clean office and staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Atlanta, GA |
Shows interest in my dental health, always willing to look into something I'm concerned with,
in Salt Lake City, UT |
The best dentist experience!
in Sandy, UT |
To start this is the first review I've sat down to write. The best dentist ever!!! A true professional. Makes the entire experience as pain free as possible. He explains what he is doing and why. The entire staff makes me feel at home and comfortable to ask any questions. Excellent from the front desk gals to Dr. Bliss and everyone else in between. So happy I found this group!!!
Newark, NJ |
Best dentist I have ever had.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
My whole family goes to Dr. Bliss and we couldn't be happier. His staff is always pleasant and helpful. Dr. Bliss the best dentist I've ever seen - thorough, great chairside manner. Best in the valley!
Well I didn't get to see dr Bliss. I had a great time anyway They very flexible with scheduling so I was able to get up to the ski hill and enjoy my day after dental work
Salt Lake City, UT |
He is incredibly friendly; however, he has a hard time identifying problems. I had tooth pain and he could not find the problem. He sent me home with sensodine and told me to brush with that twice a day. The next day my filling fell out of the tooth that was having pain. My wife complained of tooth pain every appointment for two years and sure enough the solution was sensodine; however, it turned out her tooth was dying. She needed a root canal and he couldn't find it.
Always friendly and helpful. Knowledgeable about latest techniques and care.
in Salt lake |
Always the best thing about a dentist appointment is going to visit my friends at Bliss
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Wonderful initial visit! Came in on the word of sister & brother-in-law & set up a more comprehensive treatment plan before I left. I'm confident my concerns will be attended to, that I'll be made comfortable, and Dr Bliss & his staff are extremely competent! Susan was my hygienist and was thorough but gentle. Dr Bliss had a great manner, educated me & felt like an ally in dental health-not someone who's out to set up unnecessary treatment. I appreciate the warmth & patience of Dr & staff!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I had not been to a dentist in five or six years. My experience was very positive. Scheduling was very accommodating. Everyone was helpful and professional.
Nice office, great staff and great work from Dr. Bliss!
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Bliss, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bliss?

Compare Dr. Bliss

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Bliss' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Dr. Bliss does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bliss and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bliss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bliss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bliss does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bliss and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.