Dr. Andrew Bliss, DDS

Dr. Andrew Bliss, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Andrew Bliss, DDS is a dentist who practices in Salt Lake City, UT.

5630 S Waterbury Way Ste B201

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bliss

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Dr. Bliss is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bliss has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bliss has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bliss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bliss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bliss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bliss to family and friends
Dr. Bliss' Performance
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I seriously smile more after my appointment because my teeth are glowing from the fantastic cleaning!! They are also so friendly, thorough, and make your visit comfortable. I had an amazing dentist back in Chicago, and after moving to Utah, tried out a few different dental offices before deciding Bliss Dental was "the one". Very happy with the entire staff. :-)
Bountiful, UT |
Professional and friendly as always.
in Park City, UT |
You guys are great! Thanks!
Sandy, UT |
He did a great job! Took as much time as we needed, made sure I was as comfortable as possible. All his staff was great too and made it as pleasant of an experience as possible.
Dr. Bliss went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. He is very knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients and their best care possible. Extrememly nice clean office and staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Atlanta, GA |
Shows interest in my dental health, always willing to look into something I'm concerned with,
in Salt Lake City, UT |
The best dentist experience!
in Sandy, UT |
To start this is the first review I've sat down to write. The best dentist ever!!! A true professional. Makes the entire experience as pain free as possible. He explains what he is doing and why. The entire staff makes me feel at home and comfortable to ask any questions. Excellent from the front desk gals to Dr. Bliss and everyone else in between. So happy I found this group!!!
Newark, NJ |
Best dentist I have ever had.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
My whole family goes to Dr. Bliss and we couldn't be happier. His staff is always pleasant and helpful. Dr. Bliss the best dentist I've ever seen - thorough, great chairside manner. Best in the valley!
Well I didn't get to see dr Bliss. I had a great time anyway They very flexible with scheduling so I was able to get up to the ski hill and enjoy my day after dental work
Salt Lake City, UT |
He is incredibly friendly; however, he has a hard time identifying problems. I had tooth pain and he could not find the problem. He sent me home with sensodine and told me to brush with that twice a day. The next day my filling fell out of the tooth that was having pain. My wife complained of tooth pain every appointment for two years and sure enough the solution was sensodine; however, it turned out her tooth was dying. She needed a root canal and he couldn't find it.
Always friendly and helpful. Knowledgeable about latest techniques and care.
in Salt lake |
Always the best thing about a dentist appointment is going to visit my friends at Bliss
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Wonderful initial visit! Came in on the word of sister & brother-in-law & set up a more comprehensive treatment plan before I left. I'm confident my concerns will be attended to, that I'll be made comfortable, and Dr Bliss & his staff are extremely competent! Susan was my hygienist and was thorough but gentle. Dr Bliss had a great manner, educated me & felt like an ally in dental health-not someone who's out to set up unnecessary treatment. I appreciate the warmth & patience of Dr & staff!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I had not been to a dentist in five or six years. My experience was very positive. Scheduling was very accommodating. Everyone was helpful and professional.
Nice office, great staff and great work from Dr. Bliss!
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Bliss, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bliss?