Dr. Andrew Bagley, DDS

Dr. Andrew Bagley, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Andrew Bagley, DDS is a dentist who practices in Greeley, CO. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 5 years. Read his story

Bagley Family Dental

• Golden Rule
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Bagley

Dr. Bagley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bagley "Dr. Bagley graduated from Greeley West High School in 2002."

This content was provided by Dr. Bagley Dr. Bagley was born and raised in Greeley, CO. He and his wife, Marci, were college sweethearts and were married in 2008. They have three beautiful children: Jackson, Madilyn, and Abigail. Dr. Bagley graduated from Greeley West High School in 2002. After high school, he left to serve a two-year mission for his church in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil. After returning from his mission, he attended Brigham Young University where he graduated with Magna Cum Laude honors in 2008. Dr. Bagley earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine and was elected to Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU), the national dental honor society. After dental school, he knew he wanted to return A homeA to Northern Colorado to raise his family and start his career In his spare time, he loves spending time with his family and being a dad to his three little ones. He also loves playing the guitar and has been playing since he was 16. Dr. Bagley loves his sports too. Being born in Colorado, Dr. Bagley a huge A homerA as he loves to follow the Broncos, Nuggets, Avalanche, and Rockies. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Association, and Weld County Dental Society. As a doctor who recognizes that patients place their trust in him, Dr. Bagley works hard to stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry. He takes pride in providing quality care and spending time with patients so that dental decisions are based upon the patient's needs and concerns.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Dental Laboratory Technology
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Family Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Maxillofacial Prosthodontics

• Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • e.max® Dental Crowns

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008
  • University Of Colorado School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2012

Dr. Bagley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bagley has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Bagley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bagley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bagley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bagley to family and friends
Dr. Bagley's Performance
I have had many broken teeth for quite some time and have been very nervous to get them checked out. I came to Dr. Bagley. He was kind and very understanding of my imbarressment and my dental needs. He addressed them with pain and set forth an affordable plan. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.
I came in to have a mouth guard made and had another great time. Dr. Bagley and his staff made me fell very relaxed and comfortable as usual. I've been coming to see him for about 3 years now and every time is a great experience.
has been a great experience. they are nice and friendly and take care of you.
As with everyone else, I am quite aware of the importance of the health of my teeth and gums. Problems with one's teeth can be inconvenient at the least, and really painful at the worst. In the years Dr. Bagley has cared for my teeth, I have received treatments for serious challenges, such as broken teeth and gum infections. In each instance, I have received both immediate treatment and helpful advice and training. He always explains the challenge and the various options for meeting it.
My husband came in because he had an infection and Dr. Bagley was awesome. We ended up switching our whole family over. We have never been treated better then at Bagley Family Dental
Dr. Bagley is a wonderful Dentist and very professional. I love how I can call in and schedule appointments the same week. The staff in his office is always very professional and friendly. I have referred my family, friends and co-workers and they speak highly of him and his office. If you are looking for a great Dentist he is the one!
i began seeing dr. bagley about a year ago. i had bad experiences with my prior dentist. I had to have partials both upper and lower and was very against it and not at all wanting to do it. I just didnt trust that it would turn out well. what a surprise! the experience has been painless. the cost was reasonable along with my insurance. The work is excellent. The follow up appointments resolve each issue and we move forward. i am genuinely surprised with how well these teeth fit.
I had 8 teeth pulled and Dr. Bagley made a very scary and possibly painful experience seem like a walk in the park. He made sure I was comfortable and I didn't feel any pain.
Dr. Bagley and his staff are great and we have had nothing but great experiences at his office. My children have had fears of the dentist, but he was very comforting and they are no longer scared to go to the dentist. The wait time at the office and for appointments is very short. Awesome dentist and highly recommend to anybody.
This dentist office is amazing. I had a horrible toothache, they were able to see me immediately. He extracted my tooth with no problems. Also brought my children here and one of my daughter's was very afraid, but she had an amazing experience and is no longer afraid of the dentist. I would highly recommend Dr. Bagley to anybody.
This experience was way above what a trip to the dentist has ever been. I always dreaded dental work I will never see a different dentist.
Had a filling done, great work. Also, a dental emergency, office put me in right away to work with my work schedule. Would recommend for anyone needing dental services. Thank you Anne Flores
Dr Bagley and his team helped my TMJ and related headaches immensely! They fit me with an occlusal guard, were meticulous on making sure it fit well, and even squeezed me in the same day when a spot on it was bothering me. I can't thank them enough!! He also sees my children who have all given him and his team a thumbs up!
every time i go in staff is always so friendly and always makes my appointments work for me! would highly recommend them!
If there were six stars, that's what I would mark! Dr. Andy is a long-time friend and my trusted dentist. I so greatly appreciate his HONESTY and his careful explanations of my dental needs. He is my Blue Ribbon dentist!!!! THANK YOU, Dr. Andy...
had my wisdom teeth out at the age of 43. i opted not to be put under. the worst part was the poking around with the anesthesia. the extractions themselves were over in 10m max
I have an abnormal fear of dentists and needed a lot of work done. Dr Bagley has been incredible to work with - he and his staff are the best. I would recommend him to anyone!
in Greeley, CO |
Dr. Bagley and his staff are excellent! I have had a difficult time finding a dental office that will take care if my many dental issues in a professional, cost effective, and effective manor. This office was incredible. I would refer them to anyone. There are very few offices that care about the patient the way Dr. Bagley and his staff do. Thank you!!
Dr. Bagley and his staff are great! Dr. Bagley has done some crowns and some cosmetic fillings on me. My experience has always been great. I don't experience any pain and I am VERY HAPPY with their work!
Dr. Bagley and his staff are willing to answer my questions and explain the answers to me clearly. They make sure I understand my options for my treatment. The office and staff is a very friendly and inviting place to be and I hate going to the dentist. They make the experience worth while.
Our family has been going to Bagley Family Dental for over 35 years, first with Dr. Steve Bagley and now with his son Andrew. We have had consistently good experiences with diagnoses and treatment. Dr. Andrew Bagley is skilled, professional, and knowledgeable. His staff is great!
My experience with Bagley Family Dentistry started with Andy's dad after his retirement I stayed and I am thankful I did. I feel at home every visit. Dr Bagley had his work cut out for him with me and he explained each process along with listening to my input! I also have a 15 year old daughter that is with me for summers I brought her this summer and she fought me all the way!! She had a lot of work done. By the time she left for school she said I am going to miss everyone at the dentist.
My experience was amazing. I have a lot of work to be done and Doctor Bagley made me feel really good when I thought it would be awkward. I'm am looking forward to working with him to get the smile I know I deserve.
As far as dental work, Dr. Bagley is extremely thorough. Never had any post appointment issues and his work is always consistent. He also gives great advice in terms of future and affordable options. Outside of dental work, Dr. Bagley has been a huge supporter of our High School sports organization, and donates on a yearly basis. This is all out of consideration for the community and the kids at his former high school, in which he gains no financial benefit from.
Dr. Bagley and staff are amazing! A warm and friendly office from the moment you step in the door, you not only receive professional and exceptional dental treatment, but they care about you as an individual and are treated with respect...they "listen." Thank you Dr. Bagley, Denean, Joselyn, Liz, and Tara. You're worth the driving the extra miles to.
Dr. Bagley has been my long-time dentist. He has done several fillings on me that have never needed to replaced and have never been painful or uncomfortable. I'll never go anywhere else!
Dr. Bagley and his staff are VERY gentle and thorough. I have some fear of the dentist and they alleviated that fear and I'll never go anywhere else as long as I live around here. Highly Recommended!
Actually makes going to the Dentist pleasant.
in Windsor,CO |
Amazing staff and Dr Bagley is the Best. They make going to the dentist a pleasant experience. HIGHLY Recommended!!
in Greeley, CO |
AMAZING dentist!! Very knowledgeable and makes you feel at ease. The whole office treats you like family. Dr. Bagley truly cares about every aspect of his patients care. Definitely recommend to ANYONE looking for a new dentist!
Greeley, CO |
Awesome dentist! Very gentle! I know tons of people that go see him and I've never heard a bad thing about him!
in Evans, CO |
After a really terrible experience at another dental office, we stumbled upon Bagley Family Dental while reading through reviews of local providers. From the moment they answered the phone we knew we were making the right choice. They were so professional and kind and got us in for our appointments very quickly. We appreciate their convenient hours, clean office, professional staff, and the knowledge and expertise of Dr. Bagley. If you're looking for a true family dental practice this is it.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Bagley, DDS?

Visit Dr. Bagley