Dr. Andres Carbunaru, DDS

Dr. Andres Carbunaru, DDS

Prosthodontics  ·
Dr. Andres Carbunaru, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Weston, FL and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons in 1997 and practices prosthodontics, dentistry, and more.

2235 N Commerce Pkwy

Weston, FL 33326

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Carbunaru

This content was provided by Dr. Carbunaru "At my dental practice we want you to be proud and pleased with your smile. Our mission is to offer trusted and personalized General and Cosmetic Dental Care Procedures designed to revitalize smiles and keep them healthy and beautiful. "The possibilities with your smile are limitless. I take pride in offering the finest in patient care and services to each and every patient. I am determined to give you the smile you deserve!" Dr. Andres Carbunaru"

3  Practice Areas

• Prosthodontics
  • Cosmetic Dentistry

• Central University Of Venezuela / Jose Maria Vargas School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Carbunaru has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Carbunaru has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Carbunaru does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carbunaru and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Carbunaru's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carbunaru to family and friends

Dr. Carbunaru's Performance

Felt very comfortable with his recommendations and skill set from the outset. Excellent experience overall. All my family members will see him soon.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very professional service from both Doctor and staff. My entire family sees Dr. Carbunaru.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
With Mr. Carbunaru taking care of me, I feel truly at home. I would not dare to go to another dentist after my first appointment in Dr. Carbunaru's office. The degree of professionalism was palpable, and ALL the staff members and ALWAYS so kind and caring. Would definitely recommend to anyone who...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am morbidly afraid of dentist. My first visit I went to see Dr. Carbunru my blood pressur was so crazy he sent me home but with his assurance that everything will be ok and I was in charge of my own comfort. His demeanor and presence gave me a sense of comfort I've never had before at a dentist....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0