Dr. Andrei Mihailescu, DMD

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 19 reviews.
Author:
Will really miss you!! But will pray for you on your exciting new life! Many blessings!
Author:
I was very impressed with prime spot for us it was very clean put together well the Decour was beautiful some of the paintings on the wall really something to look at and behold the staff as I said it’s top-notch job couldn’t find better people the doctors are right there for you and I had a tooth extraction and it was the easiest one I’ve ever went through I’m using him now told me forever finishing all my crowns or recommend these guys highly have to go in a lot of dentist in town I think I found the right one
Author:
I am very pleased with the service and the work that was done.
fast and efficient
Author:
The most painless cleaning I have EVER had! Stacy numbed my gums first! My son called on speaker phone and we laughed so hard we cried! We thought the nitrous was on!!!lol
Author:
Thanks to all at Prime Dentistry. I am completely satisfied with the work and attention to detail. Very professional and state of the art equipment. Grazie, c.b.
Author:
He is dentist that puts you at ease. Friendly, and competent my check was enjoyable break from the "office".. I know, I know work must be really bad when a person says he wants to take a break and go to the dentist.. But in this case its true!
Author:
Dr. Mihailescu was very nice, friendly, careful to discuss treatment plans and made me feel much less afraid than I have been at other dental clinics. The staff is wonderful. The hygienist was so understanding and caring that she made me feel like I had a real friend there with me. Every single person at the clinic has been terrific. They take time to explain and go over plans for future appointments, including helping me with a payment plan. My experience there has been excellent!
Author:
Best dentist I have had . Other dentist I have used in the past never seem to be concerned that I can still feel pain when working on my theeth . With Dr Mihailescu I have never had this concern . This office is the best .
Author:
Professional, efficient, friendly and personalized service. Highly recommended dental services.
Author:
Very knowledgeable and appreciate giving a break with the cost of dental work
Author:
I had gone to another dentist after mine, of many years, retired and found the prices at a level that I could not afford. A friend suggested Prime Dental and I have found them to be reasonable, patient, thorough, and willing to explain my dental needs. I now have the two crowns needed and follow up care. They do not waste our time and money on "pampering", just get the job done.
Author:
Dr Andrei is supported by a very competent and friendly staff. What I really appreciate is the explanation of the "each step" of the procedure. Keeps me informed.
Author:
I was very happy and satisfied with the work performed
Author:
A few years back, I had a few heart attacks and was brought to an emergency room. One of the doctors put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Don't worry, you are in the best possible place and we will take good care of you." He relieved my concerns because of his kind demeanor and professional attitude. In the same way, Dr. Andrei allayed my concerns and gave me caring, efficient, professional help. I knew I was in good hands.
Author:
Dr Andrei is the best Dentist i had in over 50 years. ( and i had dental problems all this time). Dr Andrei has an unusual broad knowledge in medicine. He is very swift with his with his sensitive hands once the procedure prep is completed. iI have known Dr Andrei for several years, and recommend him full heatedly with no reservations what so ever. You should meet him to realise why i am so excited about him Micha Ronen