Dentistry  |
Dr. Andre Eliasian, DDS
Dr. Andre Eliasian, DDS is a dentist who practices in Glendale, CA. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 4 years.

1249 W Glenoaks Blvd

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for California.

• New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2013

Dr. Eliasian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Eliasian has no media or publications listed.

• Armenian
  • Russian

Dr. Eliasian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eliasian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eliasian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eliasian to family and friends
Dr. Eliasian's Performance
in Glendale, CA |
going to the dentist is not easy for me until i was referred to Dr. Eliasian by my friend. I had pain and discomfort all over my mouth and needed very extensive dental work. i am very happy i found Dr Andre. he is very professional and knowledgeable. he takes his time explaining all the procedures and you know that the office is all about your oral health and not about money. I had my wisdom teeth removed and 3 dental implants placed with no complications. Thank you Dr. Eliasian and Staff
Ewa Beach, HI |
My dental experience has been changes after visiting dr Eliasian. Now I am fearless going to dentist and I love it. I had few dental implants done no pain ever. His assistants are amazing and receptionist is very helpful answering your questions. The best dental implant dentist in Glendale and Burbank area. Thank you guys.
Los Angeles, CA |
Best implant dentist in the Glendale Burbank area. Had dental implant done and never had any pain. Love the way he treats his patients.
Monterey Park, CA |
Very knowledgable and professional. Would highly recommend. Called for an emergency for my wisdom tooth gave me an appointment for same day and got my wisdom tooth extricated. The office is high end. I would highly recommend Dr Eliasian. I am going to start my Invisalign treatment with him. The best dentist in the Glendale area.
in Hollywood, CA |
Dr Eliasian and his team are Amazing. I am afraid of dentists and its very stressful for me when it comes to dentist appointments. In this office everyone is super patient with me.For all my apppointments they give me extra time and never rush me. Thank you for being understanding and extra patient with me.
in North Hollywood, CA |
Simply the best! I went in for a root canal. It was absolutely pain-free, fast and the most enjoyable dental experience I have ever had! Thank you Dr. Eliasian! Your the best!!
in North Hollywood, CA |
kind and caring Dr! I highly recommend everyone to go with Dr. Eliasian!
in Sun Valley, CA |
Most caring dentist! beautiful office! Friendly Staff!
in Sun Valley, CA |
Wow I wish I could give them more then 5 stars this place everyone was so nice and respectful. I'm so happy found a great dentist place finally.
in Granada Hills, CA |
Great Dr! awesome staff! Very Friendly and most importantly CARING!
in Van Nuys, CA |
My first impression of Elite Dental group was speechless! The organization of the office, to the cleanness and beauty! Dr. Andre Eliasian and his amazing staff did and excellent job welcoming me, and also setting the perfect treatment plan for me. But most importantly, they took their time and explained everything in details! Thank you Elite Dental Group!
in Glendale, CA |
Best dental experience ever! Dr Eliasian is very knowledgeable and honest person. Friendly and helpful staff. I went for implant consultation and had implant done by Dr Eliasian. Dr Eliasian answered to all my questions, explained the procedure step by step. The office is high-tech, they took CT scan on the same appointment and receptionist was very flexible with my busy schedule. I am very happy with the results. Thank you Dr Eliasian.
in Glendale, CA |
Incredible Practice! I always enjoy my visits. Dr Eliasian is absolutely amazing. Very friendly and professional. I always go back every 6 months for my check up and cleaning. Office is very clean and high- tech. Staff is super nice and helpful. I am recommending Dr Eliasian to everyone.
in Montrose, CA |
I was never happy with my smile but with the suggestion of Dr Eliasian I made a wise decision to permanently whiten and align my teeth. Now, I am confident to show my Hollywood Smile. Thank You Dr Eliasian and Team for the best service.
in Glendale, CA |
Dr Eliasian is one of the best intelligent and talented dentist! He always explains procedures in details. I had implants done by Dr. Eliasian and I am very happy with the results. He helped me come out with the best treatment plan for me. The staff is very caring too! They always call to follow up and see how I am doing after procedures.
in Tujunga, CA |
Best Dental experience and Best Dentist Ever! Dr Eliasian is very knowledgeable and very caring. Staff is very friendly and welcoming. I always leave this place with the smile on my face. Thank You Dr Eliasian for always keeping my smile beautiful.
in Glendale, Ca |
Dr Eliasian is a very intelligent and talented Dentist. The cleanness of the office and the organization, I will give it a A++. The front office ladies are very welcoming and explain everything very clearly. I will definitely recommend EVERYONE to go to Elite Dental Group and experience the best and PAIN FREE dental experience!
in Glendale, CA |
Excellent dentist. Had an emergency and they saw me the same day and got my tooth fixed. Great service and amazing office.
in Glendale, CA |
amazing office and staff. Dr. Eliasian is very knowledgeable and cares about your oral health. I would highly recommend to Dr. Eliasian.
in North Hollywood, CA |
This office is stunning, never seen a more gorgeous office than Elite Dental. I went as an emergency patient with toot ache. I needed to remove my wisdom tooth. I was very scared since I had previous bad experiences with dentistry. However, have to say the entire wisdom tooth extraction was pain free! Thank you Dr. Eliasian for this experience. I'm looking forward to go back for a full exam and trust him my treatment. Ps. The stuff was very nice and caring.
in El Monte, CA |
I had my best dental experience in this office! Dr. Eliasian is very skilled, detail oriented, he took his time on my visit, explained and educated me with all the questions I had. He is the Doctor that I would trust my teeth. Thank you Dr. Eliasian and team. I'm excited to come back for my Invisalign treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Andre Eliasian, DDS?
Are you Dr. Eliasian?