Dr. Anatoly Ripa, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Ripa

Family & Cosmetic Dentistry Wellness Spa

1048 Kane Concourse Bay Harbor Islands, FL 33154

Dr. Anatoly Ripa, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bay Harbor Islands, FL and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Stony Brook University School Of Dental Med in 1996 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Ripa's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ripa

2.9

Dr. Ripa?
Dr. Ripa's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anatoly Ripa, DDS
Anatoly Ripa DDS. is only in the dental field to make money. He has a reputation for neglecting patient s and avoiding straight answers, providing what is paid for. I can go on and on about this, but it would best be summed up b y saying avoid this dentist and find someone that cares about human beings. Dental work is expensive as it is, and he adds double the cost and does 1/10th the work. I have to pay another 20-30 thousand dollars to have my teeth fixed after paying him thereabouts, and shouldn't have to go and pay it all over again. I write this in hopes that no one else is taken advantage of by one of the worst dentists I have ever come across.
Terrible
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anatoly Ripa, DDS?
New patient via referral. Very satisfied with entire office staff (Bay Harbor Islands office) and their patience, bedside manner, and explanation of procedures and insurance coverage. Best cleaning I have ever had - technician was extremely gentle and thorough. Also the best cavity filling I have ever had - didn't even think that was possible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anatoly Ripa, DDS?
He’s such a very nice and socialble doctor that made the process comfortable for me. His staff, from front desk to dental assistants, are all very warm and welcoming. I had such a great experience with them and plan to stick with them long term. I highly recommend you going to him for your Dental inquiry’s.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anatoly Ripa, DDS?
Loved my experience, everything was smooth. Felt very comfortable and cared for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anatoly Ripa, DDS?
I will never recommend this dentist not even to my worst enemy, after I pay lots of money to reconstract my teeth I still have cavities in my mouth, I have to go and find a real dentist and ofcouse pay again to fix my problem so I want you people think 10 times before you go there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anatoly Ripa, DDS?
Loved the place, good and quick service, very friendly, good prices too. Thank you so much !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anatoly Ripa, DDS?
Where do I start off by! Dr.Ripa is hands down the best dentist I have met, he cares about his patients genuinely and he will help you have that healthy and beautiful smile you’ve always dreamed of. The office is beautiful and neat to where you feel you’re at a spa versus a dental office. Thanks Dr.Ripa for the unforgettable awesome experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anatoly Ripa, DDS?
Arrogant disrespectful money grubbing demeanor.. If impressed with his phony style of initial friendliness as a ruse, LOL! He doesn't care at all what's best for patients interest or treatment..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anatoly Ripa, DDS?
This dentist is a THIEF!! Do not waste your money with his fake advertising. I paid up front for a "cleaning and exam" and instead got a sales pitch for $2,000 of dental work. When I said I was going to hold off (other dentist quoted $1,600....no brainer) he dismissed me with no cleaning and said all he was obligated to do was an exam. SO I wasted $59 and an hour and a half of my time because of course they weren't even prompt with appointment time. I should of read reviews first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anatoly Ripa, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ripa?

Great dental care can fit into your schedule! Our caring and efficient dental practice is open until 7pm on Monday through Friday. We offer a wide range of dental procedures and treatments including veneers, orthodontics, crowns and a variety of teeth whitening options. Come into our office and let's talk about which would be best for you. We speak Russian and Spanish.

Newark Beth Israel Med Ctr Chldns Hosp Nj
Stony Brook University School Of Dental Med

• Russian

Dr. Ripa accepts

Dr. Ripa accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Ripa treats your condition or procedure