Dr. Anatoliy Ravin, DDS

Dr. Anatoliy Ravin, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Anatoliy Ravin, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Hartford, CT and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from New York University / College of Dentistry in 1999 and practices dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.Read his story

85 Seymour St Ste 922

Hartford, CT 06106

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Ravin

Dr. Ravin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ravin "A dentist is all about being a smilemaker. It's the one constant in our job. We create healthy smiles by restoring and maintaining our patients teeth, but it's not just about their teeth. I think a dentist should create smiles not just with their dentistry but with their service and care for their patients. I believe it is my job to serve and care for our patients as human beings with individualized needs. As a dentist for over 15 years I have learned a lot. From the need to always stay on the cutting edge of dental technology to the ever expanding range of amazing new dental techniques in practice in modern dentistry, but one thing has remained constant: people. I believe that to truly practice dentistry you must always see the people behind the smiles and care about that just as much as you care about the procedure you will perform or the problem you are trying to solve."

This content was provided by Dr. Ravin "Dr Ravin and his team at Hospital Dental Group believe in patient first dentistry. We believe in staying ahead of the curve when it comes to dental technique and technology because it's the right thing to do to serve our amazing patients. Every patient is different and we are committed to treating you like a person and not just another number. From crafting the perfect treatment plan for your budget to comforting nervous patients to making sure all our patients have the most pain-free dental experience possible, we know that everyone is unique and we put as much effort in getting to know you as we do understanding your dental treatment. We feel this doctor/patient relationship is essential to giving you the best smile possible and our current patients tend to agree, as we have rave reviews! Come by and see the Hospital Dental Group difference."

4  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Boston University / Goldman School of Dental Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • New York University / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Northeastern University
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. Ravin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ravin has no media or publications listed.

• Polish
  • Russian

Dr. Ravin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ravin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ravin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ravin

4.4

Dr. Ravin?
Dr. Ravin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anatoliy Ravin, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
The consultation was very helpful and the alternatives offered were helpful. I better understand the next steps, so I can manage my time. Thank you
Gail Martin in Wethersfield, CT – Jul 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anatoliy Ravin, DDS?
Dr. Ravin and his staff are top notch. I was in need of major dental surgery to re-align my bite. Read - every tooth!!! He is incredibly talented, efficient, caring and very, very patient focused. Given the extent of the surgery, I had many questions. He made time for a private consultation...Read More
Lori in Hartford, CT – Feb 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anatoliy Ravin, DDS?
Dr Ravin and his team all do great work. I trust them completely and am always pleased with the results.
Doug in Vernon, CT – May 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anatoliy Ravin, DDS?
Dr. Ravin has been treating my dental needs for the past 4 years. Dr. Ravin and his staff are always pleasant and understanding. . .from scheduling a cleaning to more extensive work.
Dorene August in East Hartford, CT – Nov 12, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anatoliy Ravin, DDS?
Dr. Ravin and his staff are professional, caring and understanding! They don't treat you like just a patient. They listen to what your expectations are and then they address them by putting together treatment plans that gives you choices. I highly recommend Dr. Ravin!
Janet in East Hartford, CT – Oct 28, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anatoliy Ravin, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ravin?