Dr. Ana Garcia, DDS

Dr. Ana Garcia, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Dr. Ana Garcia, DDS is a dentist who practices in Orlando, FL. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

14500 Gatorland Dr

Medical School | Graduated 2001
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Garcia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Garcia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Garcia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garcia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garcia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garcia to family and friends
Dr. Garcia's Performance
Orlando, FL |
Dr.Garcia is an amazing orthodontist, she always takes her time to perfect ones smile--the results are amazing and she genuinely cares about the patient satisfaction.
in Hunters creek |
Very nice staff, reasonably priced, less time for treatment, don't even bother going to other places, check this one out first!
in St Louis mo |
It was unfortunate to know that all I could leave was a 5-star rating as it would top 7 plus. We were visiting Orlando Florida from St.Louis Missouri while we were on our plane coming down here my daughters Herbst Orthodontics came loose from her molar and of course we're 900 plus miles away from my dentist so I Googled Orthodontics near Orlando and for some reason out of the many offices I saw I chose the Garcias. Words cannot describe how awesome this place was how friendly the people were....
in Orlando, FL |
I absolutely love Dr.Garcia. She is an excellent orthodontist and her entire staff is caring and friendly as well. She put on my 13 year old daughter's braces 7 years ago. I am so happy that I was able to use her again and she put on my 14 year old son's braces most recently. I love her office and location. I would highly recommend her.
in Windermere, FL |
Absolutely love Dr. Garcia!! Wonderful orthodontist!!! She really care about their patients. She is always very friendly. I highly recommend!! ??????????
in Apopka, FL |
Dr. Garcia is very patient, and helpful when it comes to everything about braces. Dr. Garcia and her team are very helpful and trust worthy.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Garcia is an excellent orthodontist . She takes the time to answer questions, make suggestions and clearly advises me. She also listens to my concerns. She has the up most respect for her patients. She is very professional. Also She has terrific management skills. She is the best orthodontist ever I was so lucky to have her as my Dr
Clermont, FL |
Dr. García is a wonderful orthodontist and she is very nice and patient with my two kids.
Kissimmee, FL |
Dr. Garcia is very professional and caring. She takes her time to explain the process and what will be the out come when my daughter did her braces. My daughter loves her. I will recommend Dr. Garcia for everyone. She also have the best team!!
Orlando, FL |
I had a great experience getting my dental braces with Dr. Garcia. I would highly recommend her practice for anybody thinking of getting them. She is highly skilled and will make sure your every concern is addressed. I'm really happy with my new braces and can't wait for my new smile
in Orlando, FL |
I took my son for his first evaluation and the experience was excellent. I felt that his exam was thorough and my son felt comfortable. Dr. Garcia was very caring, professional and explained to me in detail the work he needed.
in Orlando,Fl |
My personal experience at Garcia Family Orthodontics has been outstanding. Amazingly wonderful staff has helped having braces as an adult a positive experience :) And the results are coming right along. I highly recommend Dr Garcia for anyone looking for an Orthodontist.
Have you seen Dr. Ana Garcia, DDS?
Are you Dr. Garcia?