Dr. Amy Wilken, DDS

Dr. Amy Wilken, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Amy Wilken, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Hiawatha, IA and has been practicing for 16 years. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Blair Ridge Dental

1700 Blairs Ferry Rd

Hiawatha, IA 52233

Learn about Dr. Wilken

Video

Dr. Wilken's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wilken "One of the things I love most about dentistry is being able to give people a smile they can be proud of while changing their perception of going to the dentist. I am fully committed to dentistry because I love getting to know our patients and providing them with individualized dental treatment that is right for their health and lifestyle. Cosmetic dentistry is my passion; over the years our team has transformed so many people’s smiles and confidence. Education and Continuing Education Undergraduate training in biochemistry – University of Iowa Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Iowa College of Dentistry I obtained my fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry in 2006, mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry in 2015, and currently am the only female Accredited Cosmetic Dentist with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry in the state of Iowa. I’ve completed training in Invisalign® treatment, Botox® for TMJ treatment and numerous hours of study at the Pankey Institute in cosmetic dentistry and complex dental treatment. Professional Affiliations American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry Iowa Dental Association Linn County Dental Association American Academy of Oral Medicine American Academy of Facial Esthetics Family and Community I grew up in Anamosa and have lived in Eastern Iowa my whole life. My husband JJ is a prosthodontic dental specialist here at the practice. We have three daughters — Brooke, Lauren, and Ashlyn — who provide us with lots of entertainment and joy. In my spare time, I enjoy watching Iowa Hawkeye football, biking, and being with family and friends. Our community is very important to me, as well. Currently, I am a volunteer dentist for Mercy Hospice House, Mercy Hospital, and the Community Health Free Clinic in Cedar Rapids."

This content was provided by Dr. Wilken "All our professionals at Blair Ridge Dental maintain highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in all aspects of dentistry. We take the time to listen to your needs and concerns and create a personalized treatment plan to improve the health and beauty of your smile."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration (Resistant to Whitening)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

• University of Iowa / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Wilken has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wilken has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wilken does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wilken and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wilken's Reviews