Dentistry  |
Dr. Amy Stgermain, DMD
Dr. Amy Stgermain, DMD is a dentist who practices in East Longmeadow, MA. She is 56 years old.

10 Pleasant St

• Physical Examination
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University Of Connecticut / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Stgermain has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stgermain has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stgermain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stgermain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stgermain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stgermain to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Stgermain's Performance
Love, love, love Dr.St.Germain! For years I had been nervous about going to the dentist but after visiting her office I can finally say it's not a chore to visit the dentist. She makes you comfortable and is especially great with my children. I also like that they are through something you don't always get these days. Didn't love the old office manager but glad to see they have a new one who is super friendly and helpful!
in Palmer, MA |
Omg! I can't say enough about how wonderful the staff is at Dr. Amy and Dr. Katz's office. From the the very first phone call, to their welcoming the first appointment, they have always made me feel welcome and so upfront with not only what was planned but, the costs involved. Dr. Amy and Dr. Katz thoroughly explain treatment and made sure I knew all my options and the costs and let ME make the decisions toward treatment. They are so professional yet fun. Rare find!!!
Unethical and unprofessional! Recently, my wife had a cleaning done here. They sent me a bill for 400 dollars four months after my wife had already paid the estimated charges. When I called to dispute the charges, the office manager was rude and hung up on me.
in East Longmeadow, MA |
Don?t go here if you need an affordable dentist with honest billing practices! I scheduled my first appointment for a basic cleaning, which they assured me was possible. While in the dentist chair, they told me it was just not possible without first having a massive amount of x-rays and a 2-hour exam. They suggested all was covered by my insurance. Months later they surprised me with a bill of $392!
in Hampden mass 01036 |
The most pleasant dental experience!!! Highly recommend Dr Amy!! Professional quality patient care. Referring all my family members & friends.
in East Longmeadow mass |
Dr Amy' & her staff go above & beyond providing compassionate genuine care!!! She is meticulous in her work & extremly knowledgable!! Definetly NOT like your typical dental office. I actually look forward to going back. A great experience!!
Have you seen Dr. Amy Stgermain, DMD?
Are you Dr. Stgermain?

Visit Dr. Stgermain

Dr. Stgermain accepts 1 insurance carrier
    Delta Dental Premier

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Orthodontics