Dr. Amy Shearer, DMD

Dr. Amy Shearer, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Amy Shearer, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Golden, CO and has been practicing for 12 years. She practices orthodontics.Read her story

Canyon Point Orthdontics

• Standard Insurance Company
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Shearer

Dr. Shearer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Shearer "I enjoy helping each of my patients achieve a healthy and beautiful smile they will share with confidence for a lifetime. As an orthodontist, I have the pleasure of meeting and working with wonderful families. Each patient is important to me. I like getting to know them on a personal level, enjoying their special talents, gifts, joys, and stories. Because orthodontic care usually takes several years, and I see patients about once a month, I really learn who they are. Sharing in their adventures, achievements, and life changes is an amazing benefit of being an orthodontist. My goal is to provide each patient and the family with the highest quality of treatment experience. Not only do I want to help them achieve their most incredible smile, I want them to enjoy everything about the process. My crew and I focus on a patient's comfort: encouraging and supporting them as they make this positive change in their life."

This content was provided by Dr. Shearer "You are unique. So is your smile. You deserve orthodontic care that's customized to you. At Canyon Point Orthodontics, Dr. Amy L. Shearer and our crew create confident, beautiful smiles one person at a time.

At your complimentary orthodontic consultation, we'll ask about your goals, timeline, and any concerns you might have. Then, following your exam, Dr. Shearer will develop a treatment plan for you. We'll review the plan, and explain your clinical situation and the steps involved in developing your new smile.

It's essential for you to understand your situation and how orthodontics works, so we'll encourage your questions. We want you to be actively involved in all aspects of your care; this is your smile, after all!

We've created an orthodontic practice where patients tell us they feel at home. From our inviting reception area to advanced technology and leading-edge processes, everything here is about your comfort. We look forward to working with you!"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Washington & Jefferson College
  • Saint Barnabas Medical Center
    Other Education | Completed
  • University Of Pennsylvania: Dental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Dr. Shearer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shearer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shearer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shearer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shearer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shearer to family and friends
79 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Shearer's Performance

Awesome practice. As a hockey player and a kid with naturally crooked teeth, I've spent a lot of time with orthodontists so I have some experience to measure against. I found Canyon Point from their reviews and after interviewing three separate practices. Dr. Shearer and her team have great...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Shearer?