Dr. Amy Deyoung, DDS

Dr. Amy Deyoung, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Amy Deyoung, DDS is a dentist who practices in Hugo, MN. She is 36 years old.

14643 Mercantile Dr N Ste 113

Hugo, MN 55038

Learn about Dr. Deyoung

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

Education data for Dr. Deyoung is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Deyoung has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Deyoung has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Deyoung does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deyoung and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Deyoung's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deyoung to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Deyoung's Performance
St Paul, MN |
Excellent, kind and great communicator.
in Hugo, MN |
This is the clinic to go to for any dental needs. The staff is so friendly and I've never had to wait longer than 10 minutes for an appointment. The facility is state-of-the-art, very clean and I always feel comfortable during my visit. Amy Deyoung is very thorough and personable making the visit as a whole a great experience. If you need your teeth cleaned or an exam I highly recommend Amy and the rest of the staff at Hugo Park Dental!
in Marine, MN |
I feel very comfortable with Dr. Deyoung, I know she cares about me as a patient and about me as a member of the community. My wife and adult children also receive their dental care from Dr. Amy Dr. Amy always has a smile on her face and wonderful cheerful presence about her that makes me feel like I'm in good hands under her care. I thank Dr. Amy, and her staff, for making my trip to the dentist as pleasant as a trip to the dentist can be. :)
in Isanti, MN |
I hadn't been to the dentist in years so I knew I would probably need a lot of work, Dr. Deyoung and her staff made me feel comfortable and I even got my first Root canal done by them. She helped prioritize what things needed to be done first and things that could wait in order for me to get the benefits of my dental insurance.
Have you seen Dr. Amy Deyoung, DDS?
Are you Dr. Deyoung?