Dr. Amy Copeland, DDS

Dr. Amy Copeland, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Amy Copeland, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Highlands Ranch, CO and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College Of Dentistry in 2005 and practices dentistry and pediatric dentistry.Read her story

206 W County Line Rd Ste 360

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Copeland

Dr. Copeland's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Copeland "I really try time to get to know each and every patient one on one, giving them the undivided attention that they deserve. My gentle and caring style reflects how much I enjoy my work as a dentist. I grew up in Dallas, Texas, graduated Magna cum Laude from the Honors Program at the University of Oklahoma and received a Doctorate from Baylor College of Dentistry on a Health Professions Military Scholarship. Just as my husband and practice partner Dr. Heath, I have served as a Captain in the United States Air Force completing an Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency and 3 years as a General Dentist in Japan. Due to my dedication to continuing education, I have earned the Fellowship Award from the Academy of General Dentistry-an honor less than 1% of general practitioners hold. I love living in Highlands Ranch with Dr. Heath and enjoy an active lifestyle of cycling, skiing and of course being Mom to daughter Channing. "

This content was provided by Dr. Copeland "I try to treat all my patients just like my own family...it is as simple as that."

2  Practice Areas

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Dental Injury
  • Periodontitis

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Oklahoma
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Usaf Hosp Scott Afb
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Air Force Hosp
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Copeland has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Copeland has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Copeland does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Copeland and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Copeland's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Copeland to family and friends

Dr. Copeland's Performance

Dr. Copeland Says:
"

Please contact us at 303-791-8530 or just drop by and say hello.  We are in the Highlands Ranch Healthcare Plaza at the corner of Broadway and Countyline.

"

Copeland Family Dental is the best!! You will not be disappointed. Both Amy and Heath are excellent dentist and they care about your teeth! For any of your dental needs go see these guys.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great dental care and a very kind and talented person with a good sense of humor. Makes going to the dentist almost fun!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I love Dr. Amy and Dr. Heath. Both are exceptional dentists, clearly skilled in their work - but the thing I like most about Copeland Family Dental is how open, kind and attentive Dr. Amy is. Dr. Amy actually makes going to the dentist relaxing and fun!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been going to Copeland Family Dentistry for about two years--first for routine cleanings and recently for dentures following a nearly full mouth extraction. Dr. Amy has been meticulous and technically exacting with the challenges that I have presented with the healing process and fitting of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very friendly and welcoming, Amy made us feel very relaxed and we knew we were in good hands!
Are you Dr. Copeland?