Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 59

Dr. Coeler

Oakberry Dental

456 W D St Lemoore, CA 93245

Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lemoore, CA. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Coeler accepts

Dr. Coeler accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Coeler treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Coeler graduated with honors from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas Texas in 1989. Shortly thereafter, she entered as a Lieutenant in the United States Navy Dental Corp. Dr. Coeler was one of the few that was chosen to participate in a Genera...

Dr. Coeler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Coeler

Dr. Coeler?
Dr. Coeler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
I visited DrCoeler today for the first time about an upcoming procedure. Visiting a dentist, for me, has always been a terrifying, stressful, migraine inducing experience, until today. Her AMAZING staff made me feel comfortable and welcome. Dr. Coeler was awesome and informative and actually listened to me and what I had to say. She explained my upcoming treatment clearly and in terms I could understand. Dr. Coeler and her staff made what has always been an unpleasant experience for me, into a friendly, informative visit that made me actually look forward to seeing them all again soon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
Amy has been our family dentist for over 20 years. She and her team provide world class dental care and are like family. You can't go wrong with Dr. Coehler!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
I was pleased when I called with a chipped tooth, she was able to get me in and make the repair the same day. Love this Dentist and her awesome staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
I can’t say enough about this wonderful office! They treat you like family. After 30+ years of fear, I can honestly say I’ll never go anywhere else. Jana has been so phenomenal... and now that I’ve had the chance to be in Dr Coeler’s chair for 4 fillings... I’ll never be in fear again. She is incredible! Dr Coeler made sure I was comfortable and felt absolutely no pain at all! Did all 4 fillings in 1 visit! And they look beautiful! Absolutely love this amazing group of ladies. I’ll never be in fear again. Definitely getting more work done..but I love smiling now.. Highly recommend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
Best experience ever. Amazing atmosphere best staff ever! Dr Coeler is an amazingly knowledgeable and warm Dr. I have hated going to the dentist as long as I can remember. This was a truly awesome experience for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
Fabulous staff! Dr Coeler provides excellent dental care and is a caring provider, highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
Outstanding , my smile is killer, after the care I have received , from DR. Coeler and her awesome staff.
We are thrilled your are happy with your smile!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Coeler’s office for dental care. Friendly staff and caring dental hygienists. Her office does a great job making you feel welcomed and comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
Dr. Coeler and her staff is amazing. My child has a major phobia of the dentist, but Dr Coeler and her staff were so gentle and patient with my child. The staff made my child feel comfortable and relaxed. Thank you for treating us so great. I highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
Dr. Coeler is the most competent dentist I have ever been treated by and that says a lot because I am old. Her staff is well trained and courteous and she employ's state of the art equipment and treatment. She has my complete trust. John
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
Always a great visit when I go there. Dr. Coeler and all the staff are very professional and so, so nice. My hygienist, Marin, is the best. I have recommended them in the past and I would again. They have cutting edge knowledge, technics, and equipment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Coeler for over 10 years and it came to me suddenly one day, as I was walking in to her office, that I couldn't remember a time when I wasn't totally happy with going to the dentist! Many people dread a visit with their dentist, but I ALWAYS feel welcome, safe, and well taken care of there!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Coeler for 25+ years. I have always been treated like family, always greeted at the door by her professional staff. I have and continue to send people here to receive the same excellent dental care I have always received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
You can count on a consistent, professional experience at Oakberry Dental. Dr. Amy Coeler and her staff give personal care to me and to my family. Dr. Coeler has made a world of difference in the health of my teeth and gums!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
She has outstanding group of practioners and office personnel that really care for their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
This office is the best. I am 64 years old and as a kid I went to the dentist of my parents choice. Not so good as back then it was all about cost not quality. When I became an adult and was in charge of my dental health care I finally took control of my dental care and then I found Dr. Coeler. I love her as a person and as my doctor. She is so on top of your dental health care and her staff is awesome and professional. There is no better in the valley. I would never leave her practice.
Thank you for the confidence you have in us Joan,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
I love this office so much! Dr. Coeler and her staff are very polite and welcoming. They ensure you are comfortable during your entire visit. The office is very nice and clean, and I've never waited more than 5 minutes. I highly recommend going here.
Thank You Jamie for sharing you thoughts. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
I love Dr. Coeler and her staff, I’ve been her patient for 20 years and she is the best. Everything is explained before any dental work is performed. The facilities are always clean, and the equipment is always state of the art, ever changing to keep up with the best and latest techniques for good dental care. She accepts Delta Dental, and if you don’t have insurance she has a payment plan/insurance available. Dr. Coeler and her staff have a genuine concern for each patient and their needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
Extremely courteous and friendly staff; state of the art office & equipment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Coeler, DDS?
I always feel great about my visits to Dr. Coeler’s office. The staff are super nice. The hygienists always give me good health tips. Thank you!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Coeler?