Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD

Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Southlake, TX. He graduated from University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine and practices dentistry, orofacial pain dentistry, and more.

630 N Kimball Ave Ste 110

Southlake, TX 76092

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Virk treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Virk?
Dr. Virk's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD
Recent
Dr. Virk provided a very thorough exam and in-depth explanation of what he believed was going on with my daughter's acute TMJ issues and pain. We spent an extended amount of time in the office and never felt rushed. He reviewed her CT scan, shared online images of the muscles impacting her issues, showed her the exercises he wanted her to do, discussed his understanding of potential medical insurance options with me (depending on what might be needed long term). He also addressed other issues i
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
Dr. Virk spent a good deal of time with me to assess my situation. He was truly unterested unhelpung me resolve my problem and took a conservative, practical approach to my treatment. I would 100% recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
Our entire experience with him and his office staff was nothing but pure excellence. He and his staff are patient and have the ability to thoroughly explain what was happening with our daughter and also what measures needed to be taken in order for her to have less pain and move on to future treatments that needed to be taken. We highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
Dr. Virk is an overall amazing doctor! Very intelligent with fantastic bedside manners. He took the time to educate and show us what the problem was. If i would have been given all this info at first,then i may not have felt the need to get a second opinion. I was glad i did though because now i feel a whole lot better on making up my mind about the course of treatment for my issue.I say a thank you to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
Dr. Virk is extremely professional and patient. He listened to me attentively and answered all my questions. He gave me a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plan. The office staff is also very helpful and I had no problem scheduling my appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
The whole office environment was very comforting and staff was very helpful during my visit...dr virk explained my tmj condition really well and during the evaluation I never felt that he was trying to sell or push his treatment he discussed all the treatment options including good and bad effects of them...after going to so many tmj specialist and being quoted thousands of dollars of nightguards I think I found one who knows what they are doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Virk?