Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD

Dentistry •  Male • Age 35

Dr. Virk

Texas TMJ & Pain Management

630 N Kimball Ave Ste 110 Southlake, TX 76092

Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Southlake, TX. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Virk to book an appointment.

Dr. Virk's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Virk

Dr. Virk?
First of all, Dr.Virk could not have been more patient with our special needs daughter. He was compassionate, beyond professional, and thorough. He quickly absorbed her history, including her current medication regimen, was well-versed in pertinent medications and formulated an extensive treatment plan. Then, he took the time to go over that plan in detail: exercise, medication, use of a new mouth splint/appliance and what to look for in an upcoming MRI. He spent a lot of time with us on our initial visit (over an hour). More than that, he was able to get our daughter to cooperate with a cone-beam CT scan (which would normally put her off), and she liked him so much she gave him a hug and asked to visit again (not normal - she hates hospitals and clinics and such, having had so much past experience with them). Also, I would be remiss not to mention that Debbie on his staff (I think she may BE the staff) was very patient and gracious.
John and Kathy Pevoto – Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
Always very pleasant experience, almost no wait time. They work with my other doctors to coordinate my treatment for headaches which is a great plus.
Jenna – Aug 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
Dr. Virk is very caring and is very astute in his specialty of TMJ.
Jul 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
Dr. Virk was very patient and listened to all my concerns about my jaw pain today. He made suggestions about what the causes could be and what direction I need to go for relief.
Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
Dr.Virk was extremely helpful in regards to my jaw pain after visiting the dentist, orthodontist and endodontist I finally found the correct solution provider. Not only did he take the time to throughly walk me through what and why my jaw muscles were extremely locked up he provided me with the needed therapy to release pain and has created a solid plan for me to be pain free in the coming future. I urge anyone who is experiencing TMD to visit Dr.Virk. Very fair pricing, evidence based approach and unmatched customer service. If you are sick and tired of nagging jaw pain do not look further.
Nabil Saeed – Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
Dr Virk & his staff were great & thorough in explaining my concerns & options.
S.I. – May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Virk and his staff! The first time I met with him I knew this was who I needed to help with my TMJ. He explains everything carefully - not just WHAT he will be doing, but why, how, when, etc. He takes whatever time you need to understand and follows up carefully. His receptionist/assistant is so friendly and professional, and makes you comfortable as soon as you walk in. This is definitely a five-star practice!
Julie Mason – May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
Very professional, thorough, excellent communicator and bedside manner.
Mary Rose Secrist – May 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
The best Tmj doctor in dfw area Period don’t waste your time and money on others Best customer service
Apr 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
After years of receiving inadequate treatment for TMJD and no help at all to understand the sources of TMJD pain and help alleviate it, I am very happy to have found Dr. Virk. Dr. Virk's office is well run. He and his front desk staff, Debbie, are professional, compassionate, prompt and courteous. Dr. Virk seeks continuing education and is involved in research and in advancing knowledge of this poorly understood condition (TMJD) within various health industries.
Angie M – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
Very timely, very professional. Listened attentively and answered all questions.
Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
Dr. Virk was extremely personable, explained everything to me in a very honest and genuine manner, and saved me from a very costly surgery. Within an hour of meeting him, I was able to open my mouth with minimal pain, to the full width again. It actually made me cry I was so happy. I would recommend Dr. Virk to anyone and everyone.
Tiffany Stojanik – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
It has been a very positive experience for me. Not only am I getting good care, the office is run very efficiently which I greatly appreciate. They send timely appointment reminders, follow up after visit to see how you are doing and monitor my symptoms closely each time. I was scared a TMJ specialist would want to go directly to surgery and that has not been the case at all. I really appreciate how thorough, how professional and detail oriented Dr Virk is. Very happy.
Maggie W. – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
Great doctor! Compassionate and knowledgeable. Happy to have found this place.
N.S. – Jul 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
I saw Dr Virk for my TMJ issues and headaches and I have never received better care. He is extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy. He is one of the rare doctors who sit down with you and explain things and he genuinely cares about his patients. I have also referred 2 of friends to him too and they both marveled at his chair side manner and willingness to help. I highly recommend him.
Miles in TX – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
Dr. Virk provided a very thorough exam and in-depth explanation of what he believed was going on with my daughter's acute TMJ issues and pain. We spent an extended amount of time in the office and never felt rushed. He reviewed her CT scan, shared online images of the muscles impacting her issues, showed her the exercises he wanted her to do, discussed his understanding of potential medical insurance options with me (depending on what might be needed long term). He also addressed other issues i
Apr 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
Dr. Virk spent a good deal of time with me to assess my situation. He was truly unterested unhelpung me resolve my problem and took a conservative, practical approach to my treatment. I would 100% recommend him.
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
Our entire experience with him and his office staff was nothing but pure excellence. He and his staff are patient and have the ability to thoroughly explain what was happening with our daughter and also what measures needed to be taken in order for her to have less pain and move on to future treatments that needed to be taken. We highly recommend him.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
Dr. Virk is an overall amazing doctor! Very intelligent with fantastic bedside manners. He took the time to educate and show us what the problem was. If i would have been given all this info at first,then i may not have felt the need to get a second opinion. I was glad i did though because now i feel a whole lot better on making up my mind about the course of treatment for my issue.I say a thank you to him.
Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?
Dr. Virk is extremely professional and patient. He listened to me attentively and answered all my questions. He gave me a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plan. The office staff is also very helpful and I had no problem scheduling my appointments.
Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amrittej Virk, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Virk?

• Orofacial Pain Dentistry
  • Sleep Medicine Dentistry

Massachusetts Gen Hosp

• Punjabi
  • Hindi

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Virk communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Virk offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Virk offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Virk have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Virk offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Virk offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (817) 251-9985