Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Mekari

Mekari Dental Studio

3939 Houma Blvd Ste 219 Metairie, LA 70006

Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Metairie, LA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Lsu Medical Health Sciences Center in 1998 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

Dr. Mekari accepts

Dr. Mekari accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Mekari treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

As a cosmetic dentist, I believe not only in treating the obvious and getting patients out of pain, but also in giving them something to smile about. That comes from cosmetic smile design for smile enhancement, and facial Aesthetics to improve the ap...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mekari

Dr. Mekari?
Dr. Mekari's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS
I went to Dr. Mekari with concerns of facial asymmetry, even lines, indentations, etc. I was nervous because I had never done any kind of fillers before. Dr. Mekari was extremely kind and helpful and educated me on all of my options. I appreciated that he answered questions and was not insistive, but rather encouraged me to take the time to think about it before scheduling an appointment. The day of my procedure, everything went well and I experienced minimal pain. Recovery was just as Dr. Mekari described with minimal bruising. I had a great experience here and would definitely recommend Dr. Mekari's expertise and the service of his staff to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS?
Dr. was so soft handed and spoken! It was relaxing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS?
He's a great dentist, he gentle with you and very polite and the waiting time is less than 20 minutes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS?
Dr. Mekari did a great job filling my teeth!!! He did the upper and lower teeth and the entire procedure was performed without pain. He and his staff worked with precision and efficiency. Great job Dr. Mekari. My procedure was completed today, February 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS?
Absolutely Amazing! I was cared for by the best. They do such a great job and treat you so well. Would highly recommend for families. Even for kids!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS?
A few days ago I entered the Doc' office writhing in pain. Without the use of anesthesia he adjusted the height of the tooth below it and freed me from the pain. Afterward he diligently studied the ex-rays and picked found a tiny anomaly above the bothersome tooth. Which is now on the agenda for remedy. Once again Dr. Mekari's expertise and high end professionalism proved to be unmatched by any and all my previous dentist. At 70 yrs old I've been to more than a few and see him as the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS?
Yesterday was my first time in the office. I had a great experience all the way around. When I called I was able to get an appointment immediately. When I came to my appointment everybody was so friendly from the moment I walked in & all the way to the moment I checked out. I had no wait getting into the room and for the doctor. Dr Mekari is excellent. He was very thorough explaining every detail, very gentle, passionate, & answered all of my questions. Highly recommend
Will definitely return!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS?
Dr. Mekari, is an awesome Dental Practitioner. His passion is definitely “Dentistry”. His staff is very professional. Your appointment time is your appointment time; meaning, there is no waiting period. He is very into his work. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. I would also highly recommend him to a complete stranger. I’m very confident in his leadership and the dental work performs. I would definitely vote him as #1 Dentist Of The Year!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS?
Staff is friendly and goes out of the way to help. Dr. Mekari takes the time to answer questions and explain procedures. He stays current on latest procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS?
Dr. Mekari and his team were very professional in their treatment and "customer service". They were able to fit me in the schedule on a short notice. I do highly recommend Dr. Mekari.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS?
Both Dr and staff were extremely friendly and professional! I was nervous and they calmed me down. Painless and pleasant! My new Doc??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS?
I had a great experience. Everyone was very professional and the doctor did an excellent job! I will recommend and I will go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS?
I saw the hygienist today , She was very thorough I like her and I hope she sticks around and I saw Dr. MaKati afterwards and he was also excellent examining my mouth
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS?
Loved both the staff and Dr. Mekari! I am moving to New Orleans and it was really great getting to meet both the doctor and staff, and find out what types of procedures that this office offers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS?
This guy is offensively late for every single appointment! The worst time manager! Make sure you have an ENTIRE day if you schedule with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS?
The staff and dr were very nice and welcoming. They made sure I knew that I was important even though they were busy. They only complaint I would have is the wait time . However, my hygienist did say that they had had a couple of call ins from workers . All in all it was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend them
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS?
Dr. Mekari and his staff are second to none. Jan the hysgist is absolutely the best hygienist and her years of experience are seldom seen in dental offices. As a team, led by Dr. Mekari skills and knowledge a, patient can sit in the chair knowing they will have the best treatment in a least painful manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS?
Dr Mekari is fantastic very caring and easy To talk about your concerns
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Mekari, DDS?
Dr.Mekari is extremely knowledgeable and experienced in all Dental aspects!! Very nice to talk with and to explain his concerns for the best dental options that fits your needs
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Mekari?