Dr. Ammar Al-Mahdi, DDS

Dr. Ammar Al-Mahdi, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Ammar Al-Mahdi, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Fredericksburg, VA and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Baghdad Dental School in 2006 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

10 Chatham Heights Rd

Fredericksburg, VA 22405

• CareSource
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Al-Mahdi

Dr. Al-Mahdi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Al-Mahdi "Since my childhood, I have been passionate about art, painting, and carving, drawing faces and recognizing what makes the elements of facial beauty, then throughout my teenage life, I spent a good time in bodybuilding and I competed for a while. I decided that I want to be in the medical field where I can utilize my artistic vision into patients, and I chose dentistry as it involves that art application. In the dental school, I saw orthodontics as one of the most interesting fields where orthodontist sense to beauty is so important, and the decision was made right there to join this beautiful field and it has been an amazing addition to my daily life to participate in creating better and custom smile for every patient walk out the door. "

This content was provided by Dr. Al-Mahdi "We believe that having a beautiful smile has an ultimate effect in our life, We have a unique vision about the most attractive smile and how to attain it for you. Orthodontics require a vision about the best smile for each patient, and skills to reach that very best smile.

In our office, your smile is our happiness.

"There is nothing more joyful than having a patient laughing and jumping with whole-hearted appreciation for what has been delivered to their smile and life, that is why I’m an orthodontist and I am looking to do the very best for you"

Dr. Ammar Al-Mahdi, DDS"

• Harmony® Lingual Braces
  • Herbst® Appliance
  • Invisalign®
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Removable Appliances

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Baghdad Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Al-Mahdi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Al-Mahdi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Al-Mahdi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Al-Mahdi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Al-Mahdi

Dr. Al-Mahdi?
Dr. Al-Mahdi's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Al-Mahdi?