Dr. Amit Rajani, DMD

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 73 reviews.
Very friendly.
Glad every time!
Author:
Lovely and considering staff. I was at their office yesterday and I was having a little problem with my breathing and got few dry heaves. Dentist and assistant very considerate and patient with me. They put me at great ease. Receptionist very friendly also. Office very fresh and clean. Would recommend this office to anybody. Thank u guys. ???????????????????????????
Author:
Dr. Rajani is amazing! He is so informative and professional. The staff is extremely hospitable and professional as well. I highly recommend!
Author:
The dr is very kind and professional, they make you feel very confidence. ..
Author:
They were Great . They accommodated me very last minute when I needed a quick checkup. I will be returning.
Author:
From beginning to end it was a perfect dental experience. Staff was pleasant and knowledgeable, facility was modern and beautiful, hygienist was thorough yet gentle and the dentist was wonderful as well. I love the text communications, makes scheduling and reminders so much easier. We had a great experience and will return.
Author:
Dr. Rajani is very professional and does a very good job. I usually don't like going to the dentist but he makes the visit very pleasant.
Author:
Dr. Ranjani is swift, kind and professional. The staff is very helpful, I really appreciate the work I've had done. Thank you Yonkers avenue dental :)
Author:
Dr. Rajan, was very thorough with my examination. He explained about the procedure I would need to have. He was very helpful in answering my questions. I asked what other options did I have he explain them and we both agreed that the first option would be the better. On the whole I would say he is a very friendly polite person. The overall atmosphere and employees we're very nice and friendly.
Author:
Dr Rajani is a miracle. I call him "dr Houdini". I went there with a broken tooth that made look like Dracula. The psychological effect was so bad that I couldn't sleep or look at the mirror, and I was told that I have to wait more than a week to get the job done. Well, dr Rajani pulled out a bunch of tools and after few minutes restored my tooth, looking better than before. To me, best dr in the PLANET! (Of course, I have to go back to finish the whole thing).
Author:
This guy right here ! It's alright !!! He's professional and listens to what you have to say,; he keeps it up! and I'm going to put him inside my buddy system!!! I do recommend this dentist and its entire staff. ! ????
Author:
Great doctor. Thank you for everything. I recommend him.
Author:
I had a great experience. Entire staff very perfessinal and polite. I did not wait long at all. Very knowledgeable. I will definitely keep him as my dentist.