Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Naimi

Northern Virginia Oral Surgery

11490 Commerce Park Dr Ste 100 Reston, VA 20191

Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Reston, VA and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Tufts University in 2008 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Naimi accepts

Dr. Naimi accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife
MetLife PDP
United Concordia
National Fee-for-Service

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Naimi's experience treating your condition or procedure

• IV Sedation
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery

We treat all of our patients with respect and strive to provide the most effective and gentle treatment available. Our patients' needs are important, and we make an effort to get to know each of our patients so that we can work together to create the...

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Naimi?
Dr. Naimi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Naimi is fantastic. He is very kind, and patient centered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS?
I have been to several oral surgeons and have a fear of any and all dental procedures. Dr. Naimi is an exceptional oral surgeon who is very compassionate and goes out of his way to make sure you are comfortable and informed at all times. He and his assistants are first rate. I highly recommend Dr. Naimi. He is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Naimi for the last 3 years. And in the course of these three years he has successfully had 4 implants installed were I was missing teeth. He is a dedicated Professional ready to assist you on resolving specific problems and assure that you’re fully satisfied, listens and answers questions, he provides detailed explanation of your medical condition and I strongly recommend Dr. Naimi and his staff specially Ruqaya they are so dedicated!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS?
Great doctor, friendly , informative and even texted my wife the diagnosis for me! Highly recommend! Thank you for your kindness and knowledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS?
Very professional in every manner ! Explained in great detail the procedure , follow up care !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS?
We are grateful for the excellent service provided to our family from the initial telephone call to today's surgery. The team's confidence and obvious competence was reassuring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS?
Very pleasant and patient. Dr. Naimi answered all my questions and made me feel very reassured that all would go as planned. He called me within a couple of hours after discharge to check in on me and that was much appreciated. I would HIGHLY recommend this practice and Dr. Naimi.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS?
Dr Naimi and staff were wonderful and I was treated very well. They explained everything to me and answered all my questions. I felt very comfortable with them and felt no pain and I appear to be healing very well after my procedure. I would recommend Dr Naimi to anyone looking for an oral surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS?
During an emergency appointment, Dr. Naimi quickly and accurately diagnosed the cause of the problem. He is very knowledgeable and experienced, and as a repeat patient, I was never disappointed by the treatment received. His office staff is well trained, comforting and considerate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS?
Dr. Naimi is an excellent, well qualified, and knowledgeable oral surgeon. He really cares about his patients. Everyone I had contact with in his office was efficient and did their job well. I was well pleased with the entire experience and would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Naimi to anyone who needs his service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS?
Professional,highly competent, pleasant, fast, and gentle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS?
The most efficient and pleasant (as pleasant as oral surgery can be)! Dr. and assistants went over all info in clear and concise manner (including insurance coverage's). Has been the best Dentist experience I have ever had!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS?
He was fantastic with my 8 year old daughter. He made sure to talk to her and not just about her and asked if she herself had any questions about the procedure. It was really great that he involved her in her care plan and not just the parent. Super nice guy as well, very friendly and personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS?
Dr. Naimi was so kind and explained everything to me. I have terrible dental phobia and his approach was calm and assuring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS?
I had All-on-4 procedure, replacing both upper and lower arches. This was a difficult decision for me, both for what was involved and because of my dental phobia. Dr Naimi and staff went out of their way to explain the procedure and in making me feel less anxious about things. This is not an easy, simple thing to do. Fortunately I picked the right team lead by Dr Naimi to help me through it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS?
Procedure was executed successfully as described. Potential outcomes were discussed prior to the procedure. Dr Naimi demonstrated concern for for my well being and comfort. Dr and staff were apologetic for the delay experienced in initiating the treatment
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amir Naimi, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Naimi?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Naimi treats patients.