Dr. Amin Mason, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Mason

Polaris Orthodontic Center

1079 Polaris Pkwy Columbus, OH 43240

Dr. Amin Mason, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Columbus, OH. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Mason accepts

Dr. Mason accepts the following insurance:

Dental PPO
DenteMax
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Mason treats your condition or procedure

• Lingual Dental Braces
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Early

Dr. Mason?
Dr. Mason's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Amin Mason, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
I love this center. I was pregnant when I had the braces and he was very patient with me. Dr Mason is knowledgeable, nice and very gifted when it comes to Ortho. The staff is amazing. I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
Dr. Mason is a diligent, straightforward, and caring orthodontist. He took every opportunity to inform me about important steps in my process, and patiently answered any questions I had. In addition to his professional competence, the way he and his staff interacted with each other and with patients created a welcoming, supportive environment that provided sufficient attention to each patient's needs. The cleanliness of the office and the use of advanced equipment were also suitable features for patient comfort and precise assessments. Highly recommend for folks of all ages and backgrounds considering orthodontic treatment. (experienced at the columbus ortho center)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
Dr. Mason and his staff have been amazing through my entire Invisalign journey! Before my consultation with Dr. Mason, I had already relapsed twice after having braces and permanent retainers. I had an open bite and cross bite, which every orthodontist was afraid to treat, as they told me jaw surgery was my only option. Dr. Mason assured me I would not need this very invasive surgery and agreed to treat me using Invisalign and TADS. This was music to my ears considering 5+ other orthodontists told me this would not be possible. Dr. Mason treated my open/cross bite with Invisalign/TADS as he originally told me he would. When minor roadblocks would arise, Dr. Mason always had a plan b, c and d. I would recommend anyone who wants modernized, effective treatment to go see Dr. Mason!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
Dr. Mason and his team are excellent! They are a highly engaged team that are committed to producing great orthodontic results. Dr. Mason does a great job with communication. I understood every step of my treatment process, what was expected and why. If you are considering orthodontics take a look at Polaris Orthodontics.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
Dr. Mason is doing a great job and the staff is very organized and courteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
The office staff are so friendly and the appointments are quick!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
We have been seeing Dr.Mason for a few years now. He completed our oldest child's first phase. We are completing his second phase with Dr.Mason, as well as completing work with our youngest child. The office staff is very organized and knowledgeable about insurance and billing. Dr.Mason doesn't pressure you to complete work and presents everything fairly, so you can make the decision that is best for you and your child. The office is clean, staff are friendly, we never have to wait. I definitely recommend POC!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
Everyone was very friendly, caring, accommodating, and helpful. I recommend them to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
We are very happy with Dr. Mason's work. My 14-year-old son required some serious work to straighten his teeth and give some of his permanent teeth room to come in properly. Dr. Mason explained in detail what he planned to do and gave us a realistic timeline to accomplish it. He always updated us on how my son was progressing and made all the necessary adjustments to meet his goal and our expectations. We sincerely recommend Dr. Mason to anyone looking for an orthodontist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
We are in the early stages of treatment options for my son, and the staff has been wonderful making sure we understand our options. They have been great to work with and have made my son feel very comfortable. Thanks so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
My experience at Polaris orthodontic Center was amazing , Dr Mason and his staff make you feel very welcome. This was my first time wearing braces in 8 years and after a careful research am please to say am very happy with the choice I made and more happy with my teeth. Highly recommend Polaris Orthodontic Center , Dr Mason. Melsades
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
Our oldest son just finished up for orthodontic treatment and the result was excellent. In addition to the great work, the staff is very polite and super helpful. Everyone was good-natured about normal teen-antics (such as breaking braces eating contraband food). Our youngest son is up next -- and we'll be happy to work with Dr. Mason and his practice again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
Convenient location friendly and knowledgeable. Couldn’t ask for better results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
my son had a wonderful experience with his braces . Dr Mason and his staff were fantastic and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
Yes, great doctor and above all great person. My daughter’s case was very complicated but Dr. Mason not only did great job but completed before the expected timeframe
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
I have had such an amazing experience here at Polaris Orthodontic Center. All of them were soooo nice and kind to me and my teeth absolutely look amazing. I am no longer ashamed of my teeth and will forever be grateful to them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
I had a really bad teeth and my friend thus recommended me Dr. Mason. In the first visit Dr. Mason walked me through the treatment plan and was confident on my case. Confidence itself of course did not make my doubts away, but confidence plus each milestone check meeting the expectation made me completely unbelieve this was actually happening! After 2.5 year treatment (my case was a tough one), i do expect the results could have been better! Love the results, and thank to Dr and his crew!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
Dr. Mason and his staff has been great in providing detailed information on the process and timeline of the entire procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
Dr. Mason and the entire staff were very friendly and personable. We loved that everyone always smiled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Mason, DDS?
Dr. Mason and his team are truly the best. Friendly, professional, accessible, extremely competent AND efficient. We have never waited in the lobby more than 5 min. and Dr. Mason takes time to explain things and make sure patients (and their parents) understand procedures and expectations. After visiting 3 different orthodontists, I have no doubt we chose the right one.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Mason?