Dr. Amber Johnson, DDS

Dr. Amber Johnson, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Amber Johnson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Franklin, TN and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from University Of Tennessee in 2008 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read her story

4020 Hughes Xing Ste 140

• Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Johnson "As a dentist, I find the biggest reward in my profession is to know that my patients are comfortable in my care and trust me with their oral health. Many people are fearful of the dentist or have had a previous bad experience, and I work hard to alleviate a patient's fear and to put them at ease. I want to provide a unique dental experience for my patients. I strive to blend artistry and advanced techniques while also providing a comfortable setting and quality care that patients deserve. Education and Continuing Education I attended Lipscomb University for my undergraduate education and obtained a Bachelor of Science degree with a Biology major and Chemistry minor, graduating summa cum laude. I then attended the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis where I earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery. While at the University of Tennessee, I received the James T. Andrews Award for restorative dentistry and also graduated with honors. Before opening Berry Farms Dental, I was an associate dentist in a group practice in Madison and Mt. Juliet. I realize how important it is to continue to learn about the latest technology, dental materials, and new procedures in dentistry so that I can best benefit my patients. Therefore, each year I earn well above the minimum requirements for continuing education. This past year I received the ACE award from the Tennessee Dental Association for completing more than double the amount of required continuing education hours. Additional Course Certifications: Mini-implant placement for the 3M denture attachment system Invisalign Certification ClearCorrect Certification Oral Conscious Sedation Certification Professional Affiliations My membership in professional affiliations is another important way for me to keep up with the latest advances in dentistry and also provides an opportunity to actively engage in conversations with dental colleagues and specialists about the best care for my patients. Professional Affiliations: American Dental Association Tennessee Dental Association Nashville Dental Society International Team for Implantology Millenium Study Club Outside the Office I live in Nashville with my husband, Russell, our two daughters, Ellis and Emeri, and our two goldendoodles, Wrigley and Napa. In my spare time I enjoy going to the Titans games, playing with my kids, traveling, and sampling Nashville/Franklin restaurants."

8  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Oral Surgery

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Lipscomb University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Johnson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews