Dr. Amandeep Sekhon, DMD

Dr. Amandeep Sekhon, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Amandeep Sekhon, DMD is a dentist who practices in Clovis, CA. She is 38 years old. Read her story

Amandeep Sekhon, DMD

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Sekhon

Dr. Sekhon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sekhon "Dr. Amandeep Sekhon is a General Dentist serving the Clovis and Yuba City areas for more than 10 years."

This content was provided by Dr. Sekhon Dr. Amandeep Sekhon is a General Dentist serving the Clovis and Yuba City areas for more than 10 years. Dr. Sekhon is experienced in Porcelain Veneers, Tooth Whitening and Periodontal Disease. She is a professional member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association and the International Implant Dental Association. Our focus is providing you with the highest quality of dental care through excellent customer service, personalized dental care, and state-of-the-art technology. In addition, we do our best to listen, understand, and take the best course of action for each individual patient. At each visit, you can expect a thorough dental exam that accounts for the many variables of maintaining good oral health. In addition, our oral cancer exams, x-rays, and cleanings will improve your overall health and help prevent dental disease.

• Composite Fillings
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Sekhon is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Sekhon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sekhon has no media or publications listed.

• Panjabi
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Sekhon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sekhon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sekhon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sekhon to family and friends
Dr. Sekhon's Performance
great job
excellent service clean facilities helpful nice staff quick i like this dental place
I have never had any mysteries when coming to Dr. Sekhon's office. They are always clear and inform you of what will occur. The office could be more punctual, and occasionally I will have a longer office wait time. Overall I'd recommend them to others in the area.
at first i was sooooo nervous, but after meeting amy, jackie and doctor sekhon they put right at ease!! i am no longer afraid of a dentist! i highly recommend them!!
Beautiful office , great experience , love the staff.
Came in with tooth pain and swollen mouth. Doctor immediately remedied the problem and i have never been happier. Love the front office girls! Thank You for getting me in so fast.
Friendly staff & patient doctor helps put my dentist-phobia at ease. Plenty of face time with Dr. Sekhon.
since the beginning, the staff here made me feel welcome. I got a clear explanation of the work being done and i love getting an e-mail with my post-op instructions.
I have been going there for years. They are a wonderful office and are always friendly and put my needs first.
I love coming into this office because the environment is very friendly. Dr. Sekhon is amazing, and always listen to any concerns you may have. I have been coming here for over 6 years, and will continue to do so.
Dr. Sekhon and staff are extremely caring, professional, and prompt. They make the dental process easy whether its a cleaning or major dental work. I always feel comfortable expressing my concerns without feeling dismissed. They take their time to answer questions and make the appointment smooth. I recommend Dr. Sekhon to all my family and friends. They have been very accommodating with my schedule and last minute appointments. Dr. Sekhon has a wonderful bedside manner.
Dr. Sekhon is very amazing! Her staff is so helpful and kind as well! I would definately recommend this office to my family and friends!
I have been Dr. Sekhon's patient for several years. She is an amazing clinician that cares about her patients needs and put's them first. She is an expert in her field. I love her and trust her.
I just got my teeth whitened with the Zoom Whitening at the office, and I must say I am beyond pleased! I did 4 sessions and it took about 75 minutes. Everything was explained to me clearly before the procedure was started by Dr Sekhon and the assistant Jackie. I was constantly checked on to make sure I was okay and comfortable. I am glad I made the decision to get my teeth whitening done at Valley Dental!
Have you seen Dr. Amandeep Sekhon, DMD?

Visit Dr. Sekhon