Dr. Amanda Wiechert, DMD

Dr. Amanda Wiechert, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Amanda Wiechert, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Yorktown Heights, NY and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Southern Illinois University-School Of Medicine in 2004 and practices dentistry.Read her story

1855 Commerce St

Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

• Ameritas
  • POMCO Group
  • Principal Life
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Wiechert

Dr. Wiechert's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wiechert "While I may be looking at your mouth, I am seeing the whole person. Good oral health is important because it impacts the health of your entire body, including your self esteem. Fear of the dentist is the second most common phobia in the United States, but that can be overcome with the help of a caring professional who competently and professionally attends to your needs. My office prides itself on quality dentistry with a caring touch. Let us help you smile!"

This content was provided by Dr. Wiechert "Walk into our office and be greeted with a smile!  As you update your information you will notice the scent of lavender and eucalyptus (no one likes that "dental smell").  Your concerns are our top priority.   Whether our assistants are holding your hand or guiding you through a relaxation exercise, we do everything possible to make your treatment easy and relaxing.  Out motto:  Quality care with a gentle touch!  "

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Southeast Missouri State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Southern Illinois University-School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Nyu
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Wiechert has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wiechert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wiechert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wiechert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wiechert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wiechert to family and friends

Dr. Wiechert's Performance

I had appointments for both myself and my 2 children. Very good experience!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was able to get an appointment quickly and the receptionist was helpful with my insurance. I thought the dentist was nice and took the time to understand my situation. My appointment was comfortable and I will definitely go back!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have had a lot of work done by this dentist and highly recommend her to friends and family. I came in to the office needing pretty extensive work and have been really pleased. Teeth look beautiful and I always felt comfortable during my appointments. I'm on just a routine check schedule now...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Terrible experience. The Dr and staff were unprofessional and not at all welcoming or helpful. When I questioned their terms and conditions on the form I had to sign, they were annoyed with me. It is misleading. When I asked them if they knew what my insurance covered they couldn't answer and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3
Best Dentist I've found in a long time!
Are you Dr. Wiechert?