Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Amanda Wiechert, DMD
While I may be looking at your mouth, I am seeing the whole person. Good oral health is important because it impacts the health of your entire body, including your self esteem. Fear of the dentist is the second most common phobia in the United States, but that can be overcome with the help of a caring professional who competently and professionally attends to your needs. My office prides itself on quality dentistry with a caring touch. Let us help you smile!

1855 Commerce St

Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

• Ameritas
  • POMCO Group
  • Principal Life
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Wiechert

This content was provided by Dr. Wiechert "Walk into our office and be greeted with a smile!  As you update your information you will notice the scent of lavender and eucalyptus (no one likes that "dental smell").  Your concerns are our top priority.   Whether our assistants are holding your hand or guiding you through a relaxation exercise, we do everything possible to make your treatment easy and relaxing.  Out motto:  Quality care with a gentle touch!  "

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Southeast Missouri State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Southern Illinois University-School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Nyu
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Wiechert has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wiechert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wiechert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wiechert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wiechert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wiechert to family and friends
Dr. Wiechert's Performance
in 10520 |
I have had a lot of work done by this dentist and highly recommend her to friends and family. I came in to the office needing pretty extensive work and have been really pleased. Teeth look beautiful and I always felt comfortable during my appointments. I'm on just a routine check schedule now and my mouth feels fantastic!
ossining, ny |
Terrible experience. The Dr and staff were unprofessional and not at all welcoming or helpful. When I questioned their terms and conditions on the form I had to sign, they were annoyed with me. It is misleading. When I asked them if they knew what my insurance covered they couldn't answer and again we're annoyed. I was glad to have never allowed her to touch my mouth. My terrible experience with this office led me to finding a fantastic dentist with great staff who had answers. Don't go here.
Yorktown Heights, NY |
Best Dentist I've found in a long time!
in Somers, NY |
I have been seeing this dentist for several years, and it is always a pleasant experience. I have referred several friends and relatives and they are all very happy. Recommend!
in 10520 |
Quick and painless visit! Caring staff and dentist genuinely seemed to care about my concerns.
in Katonah, NY |
My tooth cracked today, just as the Memorial Day weekend was starting. I had a plane to catch, so I called the office and they got me in immediately! The doctor fixed my tooth and it feels much better. The visit was quick and easy and I still made my flight!
in South Salem, NY |
Overall fantastic experience! I was able to get an appointment quickly and my cleaning was painless. I have had 2 teeth fixed, and they feel better and look great!
in Courtlandt Manor, NY |
Very thorough check-up, easy and painless cleaning. Actually took the time to explain why my molars have been chipping through the years and we made a plan to fix it. My husband has an appointment Monday!
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
Called this weekend for an emergency appointment for my daughter and the receptionist told us to come right over. My daughter was crying and nervous (got hit in face with LAX stick while playing in our back yard-loose tooth, mouth bleeding, swollen lip). The dentist calmed her (and me) right away. So happy that I called!!! Already recommended Dr. Wiechert to 2 other moms!
in Croton Fall, NY |
Very easy to make an appointment and very convenient hours. Staff is friendly and dentist has a gentle touch. Highly recommend!
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
First dentist to accommodate my schedule! I not only made an appointment for a cleaning, but all got all the recommended work done. Teeth feel great and I will keep going back.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
I was having a problem with my molar. My last dentist told me he couldn't see anything and I should just live with it. I saw Dr. Wiechert when the pain got really bad and she fixed it right away. I was so happy to have a solution and the appointment was painless. After the numbing wore away, I ate steak for the first time in months!
in Mohegan Lake, NY |
I needed a new dentist after I moved. On the recommendation of a neighbor, I saw Dr. Wiechert. The appointments are always comfortable and convenient!
in Amawalk, NY |
My daughter fell and chipped her tooth and it seemed loose. The dentist stayed after hours even though we were having a snow storm. I really appreciated that!
in Katonah, NY |
I had a lot of complicated issues and the dentist was very knowledgeable. Her plan for me made a lot of sense and put me on the road to a better smile!
in Putnam Valley, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Wiechert for years, and it is always a great experience. Staff is very caring and responsive to any questions or concerns you may have!
in Somers, NY |
Great painless dentistry and friendly, helpful staff!!
in YORKTOWN HEIGHT |
Had gone to Dr, Wiecherts office in Yorktown for my yearly cleaning. I had asked about what I could do about my smile for the Holidays. She suggested whitening. and gave me some options. I decided I would do the in office. I can't thank Dr. Weichert and her wonderful staff enough. I have a great brite white smile for the Holiday pictures,
in Somers, NY |
Dentist and staff are great with kids as well as adults. Receptionist was so helpful with insurance and fit my family in within the week. Didn't have to wait at all because the nurse brought us right in! Already recommended to my sister and a neighbor!
in Shrub Oak, NY |
Dr. Wiechert and her staff are outstanding. The office is clean, the staff is focused, and Dr. Wiechert makes going to the dentist pleasurable. The entire experience was stress-free! She even gave me information on how to care for my gums properly to avoid gum disease. I will be recommending to all my friends and relatives.
in Mahopac, NY |
So happy me and my family found Dr. Wiechert. She was super gentle and took her time to explain everything. One of my kids has a complete phobia of the dentist, NOT ANYMORE. He even got excited to go to our/ his last visit. After seeing several dentist in the area we are thankful we found her. We will be seeing her and her staff for her gentle dental for as long as her practice is open.
in Bronxville, NY |
A few weeks ago I had a terrible toothache. I called the office and they got me in the same day. I left feeling much better and even got a phone call from the doctor that evening!
in Mount Vernon, NY |
Dr Wiechert is a great dentist , she has lots of skill and great bedside manner , she is very gentle and I always had painless dental treatments:)
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
Highly recommend Dr. Wiechert and Northeast Dental pllc. Office is clean and modern and staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating. My first visit was an emergency visit where Dr. Wiechert took me on short notice on a Saturday morning during a heavy snowfall. I've been going to them ever since. Can't say enough good things about them.
in Mount Kisco, NY |
I was always terrified of the dentist, so I tend to be very nervous. Dr. Wiechert finally got my mouth in shape after years of neglect. My mouth doesn't hurt anymore and my smile looks great! She helped me feel comfortable having dental work done, and now I don't dread my checkups. It's nice to smile again and to feel like my dental issues are under control. I promised myself that I would never miss a checkup again, and I kind of look forward to them!
in Shrub Oak, NY |
My family has been seeing Dr. Wiechert for years. A few weeks ago my daughter started complaining that her tooth hurt when she was eating. I panicked because it was about 6PM Saturday night and I didn't want the situation to get worse over the weekend. I called the emergency number and the dentist met me and my daughter at the office. Turns out, my daughter just had a piece of popcorn stuck under a really loose baby tooth. I really appreciated how she came into the office just for us!
in White Plains, NY |
I felt really comfortable from the moment I walked in the door (the patient in front of me walked out smiling and joking). My appointment was painless and the tooth feels great.
in Goldens Bridge, NY |
The entire experience was a pleasure! I went in thinking I needed a root canal, and it turns out I just had a sinus infection. The dentist was very honest and caring, and listened to everything I said.
in South Salem, NY |
The staff is always helpful and friendly. I never wait for more than a minute or two in the waiting room and the dentist comes in right away. This is also one of the cleanest offices I have ever been to.
in Katonah, NY |
I have been seeing this dentist for years. She has fixed several teeth for me, and her work really lasts. We started working on a few cosmetic issues and I couldn't be happier!
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
Dr. Wiechert was so nice and really took the time to explain things. Her assistant even helped me hang up my coat!
in Verplanck, NY |
My teeth are always really sensitive, but my cleaning didn't hurt a bit!
in Croton on Hudson, NY |
I went when I was having a problem and the dentist took the time to explain all my options. A few days later I thought of another question and the dentist got right on the phone. It made me feel comfortable.
in Putnam Valley, NY |
I made an appointment for my mom, who is in a wheelchair. So surprised when the receptionist (Daria?) was waiting outside to help me bring mom into the office! Most other place that I've been to seem annoyed when someone needs help, but this office really went out of their way to help!
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
Very clean office with new equipment. My cleaning was quick and easy.
in Hopewell, NY |
My daughter's appointment went so well! When we walked in the door the receptionist immediately started talking to her. Then, the assistant was so calming and explained everything. The dentist spoke to my daughter at her level and before I knew it the appointment was over. Great!
in Amawalk, NY |
I hadn't been to the dentist in almost 2 years because I just couldn't find the time. I saw an ad for this office and decided to call. They were able to get me in and I didn't have to miss work. They brought me in right away and I didn't have to wait.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
I am new to the area and needed a new dentist. My neighbor recommended Dr. Wiechert and I was really pleased. The office was very clean and up to date, unlike my old dentist. I would highly recommend.
in Montrose, NY |
Good with kids as well as adults. My crown feels great.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
Dentist's second opinion was helpful.
in Belleville, IL |
She is a real no pain dentist. She gave me a shot and I did not even feel it.
in Yonkers, NY |
I needed some teeth fixed for my class reunion. The dentist made them look great! My kids told me that it looked like I got a facelift. Now I smile a lot.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
My son is usually a tough guy, but when it comes to the dentist he is a scardey-kat. When he was complaining about a tooth hurting, his Mom and I didn't know what to do. We brought him to the dentist and she made him feel better (baby root canal and filling), I was surprised that the dentist could help him, but she said she has treated a lot of small kids. I actually felt comfortable with her treating my son. I'm surprised since I am a NYC cop and I usually don't trust anyone.
in Mohegan Lake, NY |
My appointment was quick and painless. I will definitely bring my entire family next time.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
I didn't have to wait long for an appointment and everyone was nice. Even my cleaning didn't hurt.
in Valhalla, NY |
After my first appointment, I decided to bring my 4 year old daughter for her first checkup. The doctor made my daughter feel really comfortable and answered all my questions. I called my husband right after the visit and he couldn't believe how well it went.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
I am terrified of going to the dentist, but the doctor was really nice. I needed an emergency filling and didn't feel any pain at all. I even scheduled a regular checkup (the first time for me in a long time).
Have you seen Dr. Amanda Wiechert, DMD?
Are you Dr. Wiechert?