Dr. Amanda G. Mayes, DMD

Dr. Amanda G. Mayes, DMD

Dentistry | Female | 37 years old

I am an avid believer that dentistry goes beyond teeth; a healthy smile reflects a healthy individual. Dentistry involves getting an insight into patient concerns and expectations and providing unparalleled patient care. Understanding each patient's individual requirements allows me to create a personal treatment plan that enables our patients to achieve the results that are most important to them. Dentistry, as well as any medical field, advances so quickly it is vital to stay updated on what is available in order to help patients maintain their overall health. I frequently attend continuing education in a wide variety of topics which allows me to do this, all with the efficiency my patients deserve. I am committed to ensuring our patients receive the best possible treatment options and comfort. After receiving my Bachelor of Arts degree from Carroll College, in Helena, MT, I moved to Boston to attend Tufts University of Dental Medicine where I earned my Doctorate of Dental Medicine. I am currently a member of the American Dental Association, the Washington State Dental Association, and the Kitsap County Dental Association.Read more

Amanda G. Mayes Dentistry
2520 Perry Ave Ste A
Bremerton, WA 98310 Get Directions

Learn about this dentist

My team and I are dedicated to our patients by providing exceptional dental and health care with compassion, integrity, and efficiency. Our goal is to help you find and maintain a beautiful, healthy, and confident smile. From the moment you walk through the door, our priority is to make you feel like part of our family. Our experience in prevention and early detection helps keep your dental costs to a minimum, while our commitment, integrity, and technology steer you toward better overall health. We believe in building long-lasting patient relationships to support healthier lives in our community.Read more

Personal Bio

based on 144 total surveys
Experience with Dr. Mayes
Dr. Mayes' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (144)
Have you seen Dr. Amanda G. Mayes, DMD?

Dr. Mayes says...

Dr. Mayes' Care Philosophy

Dr. Mayes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Broken Tooth
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Tufts University School Of Medicine
    Carroll College

Dr. Mayes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mayes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dental Bonding