Dr. Amanda Mayes, DMD

Dr. Amanda Mayes, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Amanda Mayes, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Bremerton, WA. She graduated from Tufts University School Of Medicine and practices dentistry.Read her story

Amanda G. Mayes Dentistry

2520 Perry Ave Ste A

Bremerton, WA 98310

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Mayes

Dr. Mayes' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mayes "I am an avid believer that dentistry goes beyond teeth; a healthy smile reflects a healthy individual. Dentistry involves getting an insight into patient concerns and expectations and providing unparalleled patient care. Understanding each patient's individual requirements allows me to create a personal treatment plan that enables our patients to achieve the results that are most important to them. Dentistry, as well as any medical field, advances so quickly it is vital to stay updated on what is available in order to help patients maintain their overall health. I frequently attend continuing education in a wide variety of topics which allows me to do this, all with the efficiency my patients deserve. I am committed to ensuring our patients receive the best possible treatment options and comfort. After receiving my Bachelor of Arts degree from Carroll College, in Helena, MT, I moved to Boston to attend Tufts University of Dental Medicine where I earned my Doctorate of Dental Medicine. I am currently a member of the American Dental Association, the Washington State Dental Association, and the Kitsap County Dental Association."

This content was provided by Dr. Mayes "My team and I are dedicated to our patients by providing exceptional dental and health care with compassion, integrity, and efficiency. Our goal is to help you find and maintain a beautiful, healthy, and confident smile. From the moment you walk through the door, our priority is to make you feel like part of our family. Our experience in prevention and early detection helps keep your dental costs to a minimum, while our commitment, integrity, and technology steer you toward better overall health. We believe in building long-lasting patient relationships to support healthier lives in our community."

• Broken Tooth
  • Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Carroll College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Tufts University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Mayes has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mayes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mayes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mayes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mayes' Reviews