Dr. Amanda Littlefield, DMD

Dr. Amanda Littlefield, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Amanda Littlefield, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in O Fallon, IL. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Green Mount Family Dentistry

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arkansas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana

Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.

...View More

Learn about Dr. Littlefield

Dr. Littlefield's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Littlefield "I love that I have a career that allows me to help people improve their oral health and improve their smile at the same time. Education & Professional Memberships: Dr. Littlefield received her undergraduate degree from Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas and her Doctorate Degree from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Littlefield is an active member of the Delta Sigma Delta dental fraternity, the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Illinois State Dental Society and the St. Clair Dental Society. Personal Attention Professional Excellence: "It's very important to understand what a patient needs. For this reason, I strive to continually better myself and my abilities in order to increase my patients' satisfaction. I believe there are endless rewards for all involved when patients' needs and wants are met." Providing You with Comfortable Dental Care... I constantly try to better myself and my technical skills. I will always be caring and considerate of my patients' needs in order to serve you better. I want to care for you needs and make sure you receive the most beneficial and satisfying care; the kind of care you deserve. I enjoy meeting and interacting with patients and I look forward to serving and working with you to establish a beautiful smile that lasts forever."

This content was provided by Dr. Littlefield "My Mission:

To provide the best, most complete, ethical, well-planned treatment directed at the appropriate time for the patient, thereby improving my patients' health. To do it with personalized care and empathy."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Harding University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Littlefield has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Littlefield has no media or publications listed.

• Academy of General Dentistry, Member
  • American Dental Association, Member
  • Delta Sigma Delta Dental Fraternity, Member
  • Illinois State Dental Society, Member
  • St. Clair Dental Society, Member

Dr. Littlefield's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Littlefield to family and friends

Dr. Littlefield's Performance

Dr. Littlefield was great as usual, the procedure was pre-planned and was explained thoroughly. This procedure was completed as expected with obvious care to pain management during the procedure. Our family dentist for a while everyone pleased!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Littlefield is a wonderful dentist-definitely my favorite from all of my 30+ years of traveling and seeing a multitude of dentists in the military before I retired. She’s a great dentist, and a nice, pleasant person as well. Again, my entire family really likes her. .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option