Dr. Amanda Littlefield, DMD

Dr. Amanda Littlefield, DMD

Dentistry | Female

Education & Professional Memberships:Dr. Littlefield received her undergraduate degree from Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas and her Doctorate Degree from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine.Dr. Littlefield is an active member of the Delta Sigma Delta dental fraternity, the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Illinois State Dental Society and the St. Clair Dental Society.Personal Attention Professional Excellence:"It's very important to understand what a patient needs. For this reason, I strive to continually better myself and my abilities in order to increase my patients' satisfaction. I believe there are endless rewards for all involved when patients' needs and wants are met."Providing You with Comfortable Dental Care..."I constantly try to better myself and my technical skills. I will always be caring and considerate of my patients' needs in order to serve you better. I want to care for you needs and make sure you receive the most beneficial and satisfying care; the kind of care you deserve. I enjoy meeting and interacting with patients and I look forward to serving and working with you to establish a beautiful smile that lasts forever."Read more

Green Mount Family Dentistry

Learn about this Dentist

"I love that I have a career that allows me to help people improve their oral health and improve their smile at the same time."My Mission:"To provide the best, most complete, ethical, well-planned treatment directed at the appropriate time for the patient, thereby improving my patients' health. To do it with personalized care and empathy."Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Littlefield's Experience

Visiting Dr. Littlefield

Dr. Littlefield accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Littlefield's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Littlefield to family and friends
2.3
based on 4 total surveys
Experience with Dr. Littlefield
Dr. Littlefield's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (4)
Have you seen Dr. Amanda Littlefield, DMD?
Are you Dr. Littlefield?
Get started today!

Compare Dr. Littlefield

Compare this Dentist

More Dentists at Green Mount Family Dentistry

×

Dr. Littlefield does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Littlefield and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Littlefield does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Littlefield and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Dr. Littlefield has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Littlefield has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Littlefield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Littlefield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Littlefield's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Littlefield

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Littlefield's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Littlefield

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Littlefield says...