Dr. Amanda Hillis, DDS

Dr. Amanda Hillis, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Amanda Hillis, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Saint Peters, MO. She practices dentistry.

7421 Mexico Rd Ste 202

• DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Hillis

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Education data for Dr. Hillis is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hillis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hillis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hillis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hillis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hillis' Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hillis to family and friends

Dr. Hillis' Performance

I feel Dr. Hillis greatly overcharges, even with dental insurance and meeting my deductible. She spends so little time with me that I wouldn't recognize her if I met her somewhere else.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
wonderful office and dental team for Mj family for along time now, very satisfied with their new equipment and the updates they've done since they've taken over in 2012. Dr. Hillis runs a great team and has made the office so much better since she took charge. I would recommend this office to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
DO NOT GO HERE!! I visited her back in May of 2016 & she performed two root canals. A month later followed by 5 more months, I was still receiving pains in my teeth and I also had a terrible odor. She told me that I needed to floss more. She also said the pain was normal & my teeth were adjusting....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The most wonderful dentist and staff. Everyone is so friendly and makes you feel at ease. I have had horrible experiences with dentists in the past, and suffer from anxiety- but I feel so calm while under her care. I trust her opinion and work 100%. So lucky to have her in this area!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great dental team, Jeri my hygienist was great and Dr. Hillis helped me feel at ease and was right on with the treatment planning, helping avoid some jacked-up costs at the other two dentists I would see, I think I'm good with just Hillis Family Dental now and highly recommend giving them a try!
Are you Dr. Hillis?