Dr. Alvin Pagan, DDS

Dr. Alvin Pagan, DDS

Prosthodontics  |
Male
Dr. Alvin Pagan, DDS is a dentist who practices in Westlake Village, CA.

47 Duesenberg Dr Ste 102

Westlake Village, CA 91362

Learn about Dr. Pagan

• Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Pagan is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Pagan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pagan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pagan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pagan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pagan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pagan to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Pagan's Performance
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
I am Dr. Pagan's patient and I am very happy & impressed with his services. He is a kind and companionate dentist. He is honest & very informative. Dr.Pagan is not only a dentist, but a prosthodontist who has completed dental school plus 3 additional years of advanced training to become a leader and architect of dental reconstruction. I came to him after a negligent dentist ruined my veneers.Therefore, with his specialty in dental reconstruction, I knew I would be in great hands and so will you!
in Santa Clarita, CA. |
WE would NEVER go back - DR. Pagan used us and acted like a used car salesperson. NO GOOD = he just lies !!!.
Westlaje Vilkage CA |
Warm caring takes the time to explain what us heeded
Westlake Village, CA |
Dr. Pagan fixed the bonding on my front teeth that was originally done by two other dentists. I was concerned about the reviews on this site, but he came highly recommended by multiple people. I wonder if those reviews are by the same person, because he was great. He made my teeth look so much better, and he was gentle and kind. Most importantly, he found a severe cavity that was likely missed by a previous provider. He fixed it on the spot and saved me from needing a crown or root canal!
in Westlake |
He's absolutely awful. He will try to up sell you on veneers after his failed attempts on other work. He DOESNT have a hygienist which is a BIG clue that he's not doing so well. His wife works the front which is also not good. Can we say conflict of interest much?
Have you seen Dr. Alvin Pagan, DDS?
Are you Dr. Pagan?