Dr. Alvin Dennis, DMD

Dr. Alvin Dennis, DMD

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Alvin Dennis, DMD is a dentist who practices in Longwood, FL. Read his story

Longwood Family Dentistry

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Dennis

Dr. Dennis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dennis "Background & Education Advanced Education of General Dentistry - Bay Pines, FL Astra Tech Implant Training - August, 2006 Piper Comprehensive TMJ Science - March, 2007 Advanced Cardiac Life Support Program - October, 2007 Member: American Dental Association Member: Florida Dental Association Member: Academy of General Dentistry 2007 Providing You With Comfortable Dental Care "No one should be afraid to go to the dentist. My team and I work hard to give every patient a relaxing, comfortable experience, and even a few laughs. A healthy mouth and an attractive smile are fundamental to overall health, happiness, and confidence. For this reason, we want to help our patients have a life-time of healthy smiles. We welcome you to our practice and we look forward to working with you to improve your smile and change your life!""

This content was provided by Dr. Dennis ""I enjoy my job! I get to spend every day helping my patients feel better about themselves. By restoring their oral health and creating beautiful smiles, I am able to make a difference and help them in a special way!"

My Mission

"To provide total quality dentistry in a professional and reliable way. To serve my patients in a way that will meet their needs and help them achieve a brilliant smile.""

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

• Florida International University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Florida College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Dennis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dennis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dennis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dennis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dennis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dennis to family and friends
Dr. Dennis' Performance
Orlando, FL |
Very customer friendly, yet knowledgeable and professional; very impressed with follow-up reminders for appointments.
in Longwood, FL |
Dr. Dennis is excellent! He is the ultimate Professional! He has the knowledge, skills and the Patient skills! Excellent technician and very pleasant demeanor!
in Longwood |
Very friendly dentist and staff and answer all your questions very thoroughly and professionally. B
in New Smyrna Beach, FL |
Dr. Dennis was just great! I really dreaded having my up right bi cupid removed due to a car accident 3 years ago. Dr Dennis was so gentle! He is very patient and waits until you are ready to ' "go ". I would highly recommend Dr. Dennis as a dentist for any procedure needed. I will be returning to Dr. Dennis to have the completion of my remaining dental work needed.
in Apopka, FL |
Dr. Dennis was the most gentle dentist I have ever had work on my teeth. My first visit was to extract a tooth - the first I have had pulled since I was about 15. He was very caring.
Have you seen Dr. Alvin Dennis, DMD?

Visit Dr. Dennis

Delta Dental Premier
  • Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • DenteMax
    Dental
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    Connection Dental