Dr. Alok Arora, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Alok Arora, DMD
Dr. Alok Arora, DMD is a dentist who practices in Menlo Park, CA. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 3 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Arora's Care Philosophy

For me, dentistry is not just a career, but a passion. I have been appreciated by my patients for having a 'gentle touch' and providing 'pain-free' dentistry, and I promise to continue to provide all my patients with this same care. I believe that transparency is important for a healthy doctor-patient relationship, since transparency helps create trust. Therefore, my goal is to always keep my patient's treatment as transparent as possible and take the time to answer any questions you may have."

Dr. Arora's Experience

Visiting Dr. Arora

Dr. Arora accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Arora is now accepting new patients
Menlo Park Dental Group695 Oak Grove Ave Ste 300
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Saturday
(650) 321-1223Get Directions

Dr. Arora's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arora to family and friends
Dr. Arora's Performance
in Menlo Park, CA |
Dr. Arora is amazing. Best dental treatment I've ever had. Both he and staff are terrific! Efficient, effective, professional, kind and gentle.
Menlo Park, CA |
Very comforting Dentist. Always listens carefully before making a suggestion. I am one of the very apprehensive patients. Had not been in 3 years before I saw Dr. Arora and team. He did no unnecessary scolding but made conservative suggestions and recommendations for good oral health. Definitely recommeded. Also have Saturday hours which work well with my schedule. My wife had an ER situation and Dr. A has an amazing texting service and was very prompt to reply asap and even call to follow up.
in Sunnyvale, CA |
I was checked in quickly, and the technician removed the temporary crown very efficiently. Dr. Arora then replaced the temporary crown with a permanent crown and it fit very well. Everyone made me feel welcome, and the dental service overall was very excellent.
in Redwood City, CA |
Great dentist who is very kind and sensitive as to my comfort. Lovely office, nurturing environment, and staff. Reasonable fees. An overall good experience including Saturday appointments. All of my questions were answered thoroughly.
in Castro Valley |
Dr Alok Arora is very attentive to my needs. He always explain all the plan of care and treatments prior to performing any procedure. He is very gentle when he is working on my teeth knowing how sensitive Iam due to my condition. Most of all he is very kind and understanding. The staff is amazing and goes out of their way to accommodate my needs especially when booking my appointment. The clinic is well equip with all the latest dental equipment. It is so clean and so zen feeling with its deco
in Menlo Park, CA |
I was very satisfied with my introductory apptm. The cleaning work and the introductory exam by Dr. Arora were professionally performed, and I enjoyed meeting everyone there. Thank you. I look forward to returning for regular care.
Daly City, CA |
Very Gentle and soft touch...pain free dentistry!!
Have you seen Dr. Alok Arora, DMD?
Are you Dr. Arora?

Compare Dr. Arora

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Arora's Care Philosophy

For me, dentistry is not just a career, but a passion. I have been appreciated by my patients for having a 'gentle touch' and providing 'pain-free' dentistry, and I promise to continue to provide all my patients with this same care. I believe that transparency is important for a healthy doctor-patient relationship, since transparency helps create trust. Therefore, my goal is to always keep my patient's treatment as transparent as possible and take the time to answer any questions you may have."

Dr. Arora's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Chipped Tooth

Completed in 2010

• Hindi
  • Marathi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Arora does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arora and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry