Dr. Allison Ritch, DDS

Dr. Allison Ritch, DDS

Endodontics  |

Dr. Allison Ritch, DDS is a dentist who practices in Methuen, MA. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Read her story

Endodontic Specialists

13 Branch St Ste 216

Methuen, MA 01844

Learn about Dr. Ritch

Dr. Ritch's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ritch "Allison Gaye Ritch, DDS is a Dentist - Endodontics (Endodontist) practicing in Methuen, MA,. He has been practicing since 2004. Received Alumnae Club Key Pin Award. A professional member of American Association of Endodontists, Massachusetts Association of Endodontists, American Dental Association, Massachusetts Dental Society, Merrimack Valley Dental Society and Greater Salem (New Hampshire) District Dental Society."

• Endodontics

• Apicoectomy
  • Dental Implant
  • Endodontic Retreatment
  • Root Canal

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• McGill University In Montreal, Quebec, Canada-Ba In Art History
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • New York University College of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • General Practice-Brigham & Womens Hospital/Harvard-Wide
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Cme-Endodontics-Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. Ritch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ritch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ritch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ritch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ritch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ritch to family and friends
Dr. Ritch's Performance
Highly recommended for root canal procedure. Never an issue, always as you would expect. 5 Stars!! Thanks!
Dr. Ritch did an amazing job on my root canal and made what could be an unpleasant experience, a pleasant one. She took the time to ask questions, listen and explain the procedure from start to finish. I would highly recommend her and will be telling my dentist, as well as my friends.
my husband and I have both been referred and were happy with the results
very informative, kept me updated with everything she was doing. Assistant was great and informative. Great over all experience.
The root canal was performed efficiently, including a narration of the stages. The office staff and assistants were welcoming as well.
came in with trauma and she repaired my teeth very nicely
Great experience, grateful for Dr. Ritch and her abiliities.
I have had terrible experiences in the past with root canals to the point where bleach damaged my tissue and I was sent to the ER. My face swelled up and bruised, which stayed for many months. You can imagine how scared I am during root canals these days but Dr. Ritch is an amazing communicator. She is professional and I trust everything she is doing. She seems like a perfectionist and this root canal was effortless. For any future root canals I'll definitely come back to...
Dr. Allison Rich did my root canal today, she was extremely sympathetic, calm and informative. This was the first root canal I have ever had and she made this procedure completely pain free and easy. Every step of the way she let me know what to expect, which made the experience stress-free. I would not go anywhere else if I needed another procedure after coming here.
I have a huge phobia when it comes to anything dental related. Imagine my horror when my dentist told me I needed to go to a specialist for a root canal The staff and Dr. Ritch were amazing. The procedure was explained to me in a way that I could understand and be comfortable with. The entire root canal was completely pain free, and I was put at ease with conversations from Brittany, who made me actually laugh during my procedure. When we were finished I was carefully i...
I feel I am in very good hands and felt very relaxed for such an invasive procedure, Dr. Ritch and staff are professional and comforting, making me feel relaxed and confident in the best outcome!
She was very attentive and accomodating.
Have you seen Dr. Allison Ritch, DDS?

Visit Dr. Ritch