Dr. Allen Langford, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 48

Dr. Allen Langford, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Knoxville, TN. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Langford to book an appointment.

Dr. Langford

Allen Langford DDS MD PC

111 Fox Rd Ste 202 Knoxville, TN 37922

Dr. Langford's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Langford

Dr. Langford?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (44)
  • Office environment (44)
  • Staff friendliness (44)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
We were referred to a different office but decided to go to dr. Langford because it it literally around the corner from home. It was also very highly recommended in our community. This office is absolutely amazing. The stuff is very professional and knowledgeable. I would give 10 stars if I could. My daughter is already done with braces after 1.5 years and we thought she will have to wear them for few years. Never had any problems whatsoever. The visits are always quick and efficient. Absolutely amazing.
Maja Roberson – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
We were taken back very quickly and dr. Langford was so amazing. He has a wonderful staff and you could not ask for a better doctor
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
Dr Langford’s practice is most impressive... My daughter felt confident as she navigated the experience of braces, and my husband and I were both extremely well-informed regarding care plan, finances, and encouraging our daughter’s success. The office and staff are patient-centered and time-conscious. On the evening my daughter “got braces”, I received a personal text from Dr Langford. My family highly recommends Dr. Langford and his staff.
CNG in Sevierville, TN – Mar 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
I can't say enough about Dr. Langford & his wonderful office staff. They are unbelievable! Always welcoming and "real". Each time my son has any extra work don't or anything new added they call & check on him. If you're looking for an orthodontist, look no longer...you've found the BEST!
Reed in Sevierville – Dec 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
AMAZING !!! Dr. Langford is extremely competent in is craft, humorous and very approachable with his patients and all around super nice guy!!! Highly recommended by the Cameron and McConnell families!!!
Julie Cameron in Seymour, TN – Oct 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
I've been coming here for almost 10 years and I have enjoyed all of those years. We have never have had a bad experience and EVERYONE is super nice. They have even met me after hours to fix a problem that I was having. Not many doctors & staff would do that. I strongly recommend them to anyone that is looking for an orthodontist.
Sep 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
3 of my children have been in this office and every time we have had a great experience. The staff is helpful and friendly and always willing to work appointments around the kids schedules.
Sep 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
We shopped around before deciding on Dr. Langford. We felt the most comfortable with him, his staff and his suggested plan. I have two kids in braces and we have always had a great experience. The staff is wonderful, the appointments are timely and it has been an easy experience! We highly recommend Dr. Langford.
Sep 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
I would certainly recommend Dr Langford. Visits were alway pleasant and he was very knowledgeable. Never had a long wait either. Office staff is very friendly and efficient. Overall a very pleasant experience.
Aug 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
Dr. Langford and his staff are warm and friendly. Very professional. My daughter is very happy with the results... and so are we!
Aug 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
Dr. Langford and his staff have been excellent through the course of braces for my son and daughter. At every visit when we walk in the door there is a welcoming hello and lots of smiles. Every question has been answered thoroughly and we couldn't be more pleased.
Aug 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
Dr. Langford has been the orthodontist for both my boys. My older son has now completed his braces and has a wonderful smile! My younger son has had braces for about a year now and is on his way to to a great smile as well. Once we had a problem after hours and Dr. Langford went out of his way to help assist us. His personal attention and care for his patients really shows.
Jun 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
Two of our three kids are patients of Dr. Langford's. Everyone in his office is friendly, helpful, and compassionate. Treatment plans and financial responsibilities are thoroughly explained. Our kids are always greeted by name are taken back for treatment promptly. We highly recommend Langford Orthodontics.
Jun 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
Dr. Langford as well as his entire office staff are terrific! They always make my children feel very welcome from the time we enter until we leave. I can't say enough nice things about this office. Both of my kids enjoy coming to the orthodontist, which says a lot!!
Jun 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
We have had 2 of our children receive orthodontic care with Dr. Langford and his staff. We couldn't be more pleased. All the staff is so kind and professional. They've given us beautiful smiles!
Jun 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
We absolutely love Dr. Langford and his staff! Everyone in the office is very friendly and they go out of their way to make you feel special. My daughter got her braces off today and her teeth look fabulous! The Lord blessed us by putting Dr. Langford and his staff in our lives.
Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
My family has been coming to Dr. Langford's for several years; I personally have been coming for six years. I have never had better service anywhere else! He and his staff are so wonderful and kind; they greet you with your first name and a smile when you walk in the door! I never had to wait longer than 5 minutes for an appointment, and I never felt rushed! They take time to make you feel like family! Dr. Langford explains procedures clearly and always wants the absolute...
Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
Dr. Langford and his amazing staff make braces and office visits painless. They clearly explain all diagnoses and procedures. They respect patient time and busy schedules. We have never had to wait and always receive efficient, complete, and prompt care. As a family of four kids, we also appreciate the fair and honest pricing. Above all, we appreciate that the staff clearly cares for patients and patiently help kids/teens learn to care for this investment. Truly top...
Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
Dr. Langford has changed my daughters life! We joined Dr Langford when my daughter was 11 years old. When we came to see him my daughter would not even smile because she was so embarrassed of her teeth. In the last 3 years we have watched her regain her confidence and we have now seen her beautiful smile again. I want to thank Dr Langford and his wonderful staff for treating us like family for the last 3 years and giving our little girl her beautiful smile back you will...
Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?
we love Dr. Langford and his staff. they are all very professional and courteous at every visit. definitely 5 stars!
May 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Langford, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Langford?

Dr. Allen Langford is an Orthodontist serving the Knoxville and Seymour areas for more than 12 years. Dr. Langford is experienced in Invisible Braces,...Read more

University of Tennessee, School of Orthodontics