Dr. Allen Davia, DDS

Dr. Allen Davia, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Allen Davia, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Richmond, VA and has been practicing for 27 years. He practices dentistry.

Allen J Davia, DDS

• Dental Network of America
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Davia treats your condition or procedure

• Lower Dentures
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

I strive to create a compassionate professional environment. We are not a fast paced dental clinic. We listen to our patients and develop personal treatment goals and plans.

1992

Dr. Davia?
Dr. Davia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Allen Davia, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
We have been coming to see Dr. Davia for at least 40 years which gives an idea of how much we respect his professionalism and abilities. We also enjoy seeing the staff who are professional as well and always friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
Dr. Davia has never failed to spend time with me and with my kids. Explains clinical situations thoroughly, offers his best recommendation but respects a patient's decision. Been coming here for years and have brought my kids on board, even coming from clear across town. Highly recommend without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
If you need a dentist, Dr Davia is your man. Great team working with him too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
Dr. Davia and his entire staff are awesome. I've been coming here for many years and am always welcomed with a smile!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
I've been seeing Dr. Davia and his office staff for close to fifteen years. I've never left disappointed, because each member of the staff--including the front desk, the hygienists, and Dr. Davia himself take time to create a welcome environment, one that is clean, professional, and efficient. Dr. Davia takes the time to explain any problems and next steps, and I'm always grateful for his patience. Highly recommend if you're looking for an experienced and professional dentist in Richmond.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
Excellent dentist! Staff is very friendly and welcoming! Dr. Davia is willing to spend time with me and gives clear explanations. I have needed several crowns and Dr. Davia did an amazing job. My entire family and many friends are now seeing Dr. Davia for their dental needs and are very happy, also!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
i was a long time patient with Dr. Hodges and have stayed with Dr. Davia when he took over the practice. He is very thorough, caring and detail oriented and I refer his practice as the opportunity arises. You will be please with every member of his staff who are also very caring. Overall experience for 25 years with Dr. Davia has been outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
Dr. Davia and his staff are terrific. Dr. Davia is thorough, patient, and takes time to explain procedures. His recommendations have been spot on. I actually look forward to going to the dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
Thus far we have found that everything that Dr Davia explained to us about various procedures had turned out to be correct. Sometimes not what you wanted to hear, thats dentistry I guess, but accurate and thats what you really need. I also found that his referrals to other specialties was excellent and always resulted in a satisfactory experience. Sometimes you are a little nervous going to a specialist you don't know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
I have been a patient for 17 years. During that time Dr. Davis has been a great dentist! He is very thorough and always takes the time to answer all of my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
We love Dr. Davia and his crew! We have been patients for decades and have had wonderful experiences. They are especially patient and gentle with children, as well as those of us who may be a little tentative about dental work. Kathleen Everett is a fantastic hygienist! She is really good about explaining everything. We highly recommend this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
A wonderful combination as regards the degree of services provided. The dental experience; from appointment, record keeping and actual care given, are all outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
I have been with Dr. Davia since he took over the practice from Dr. Hodges. My experience with him has always been very professional and friendly. He takes the time to listen to his patients and their concerns. My son has always come here since it was time for him to start seeing the dentist. In the past 14 with my son, he has always listened to our concerns and help us to make the best decision for our family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
my family have been patients of dr davia for 24 years,he is just a wonderful dentist,kind and patient, and always has time to listen to me. Now my grown son, his wife and child still come here. We actually moved out of town 15 years ago, but still drive here to his richmond office. That probably says it all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr.Davia since I was young and he has always been a fantastic dentist who goes the extra mile to help his clients! He and his staff are always warm and welcoming and make the visit a pleasant one each and every time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
When I moved to this area and needed to find a new dentist, a friend highly recommended Dr. Davia. I am so glad I took her advice. I have found that he is not only personable, but also takes my care very seriously, whether my appointment is for a routine checkup or an emergency visit. He and his entire staff are great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
Even though it is short term because i am relocating i wish i could come back again very friendly people who made me feel part of the family coming from the fact that i'm terrified of dentist. Dr. Davia was very friendly and kind!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
Great office staff, very friendly! Dr, Davia is wonderful. Always willing to explain what he thinks is the best course for your dental needs. I feel he is very conservative in his approach to my dental health, which I appreciate. Always a good experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
Always providing attention to specifics and taking the time to explain process in a caring manner. Never a rush to push procedures or allow time to fully comprehend recommendations for dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Davia, DDS?
I have had great experience with his treatment.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Davia?

Insurance accepted