Dentistry  |
Dr. Allan Miller, DDS
Dr. Allan Miller, DDS is a dentist who practices in Briarcliff Manor, NY. He is 64 years old.

540 N State Rd

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977

Dr. Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Miller's Performance
in Tarrytown, NY |
I recommend Dr. Miller to everyone. He is the best! He is very caring, gental and informative. The staff are always friendly. I have a family of five, three kids and my husband. We all see Dr. Miller and always have a great experience.
in Yorktown Heights NY |
Dr. Miller alsway delivers a great experience.
in White Plains, NY |
Dr. Miller is an amazing dentist. His work is outstanding but more importantly he makes me feel safe!
in Ossining, NY |
Excellent doctor and staff. All very professional, helpful and great at what they do. I am in final stretch of Uber challenging fix for a bad overlapping & crooked front tooth. Dr. Miller put Invisalign to work and I'm extremely happy with my new smile. Can hardly believe the results. Nothing short of transforming!
Dr. Miller is an exceptional dentist! I have been a patient for years and my teeth look great. He is personable and makes you feel comfortable.
in ossining, ny |
Always a positive experience at this office. From the front office staff, to the hygienist, to Dr. Miller himself.... everyone is courteous, thorough, and professional. I have been with this practice for almost 10 years.... and I can't imagine going elsewhere
in Middletown, NY |
Very professional and the services are beyond what I expected. Very satisfied.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I've been with Dr. Miller now for almost 2 years and it has been a very pleasant experience. He is very patient and caring and his staff is friendly and knowledgeable. He resolved issues with my teeth and gums that had plagued me for years. I highly recommend Dr. Miller and his staff.
in New York, NY |
If any business deserves five stars it would be the office of Doctor Miller. Everyone in the office is kind and professional . I no longer dread going to the dentist .
in Larchmont NY |
Prompt, caring, professional -- I and my family are so grateful to Dr. Miller and his team for taking such good care of our dental health. Thank you. B.Hewson C.Marboe
in Ossining, NY |
Dr. Allan Miller is wonderful! He's kind, patient, and explains every procedure in detail. He shows pictures of the work being done at every stage of each procedure--and is also very sensitive to those of us who have some fear of "the dentist's chair"! His staff is also the very, very best. Warm, friendly and nurturing. They are also very willing to make reasonable payment arrangements for payments. My husband and I are both so very pleased and recommend Dr. Miller to everyone.
in Briarcliff Manor , NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Miller's practice for over 20 years. I have always been impressed with their professionalism and how they are always looking to improve their Office by using the most up-to-date technology and the best practices available in dentistry.
in Tarrytown, NY |
My family and I have been seeing Dr Miller for several years now. We love his bright, modern, and quiet office, the always cheerful reception, and most of all Dr Miller's evident and heartfelt desire to put his patients at ease. He regularly goes to unusual lengths to take care of our family's unique needs. Andrea, Ethel, and Mandy are wonderfully patient and thorough in their work, and always make us feel very well cared for.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Miller and his staff are very friendly, professional. They make you feel welcome and comfortable. The level of communication is top notch and the doctor, his assistants, and the office staff up front genuinely care about their patients. I couldn't recommend this office more!
in Cortlandt Manor, NY |
One of a kind dental experience. Friendly and knowledgable staff. Dr. Miller treated both my teenage sons in the past week & they were both very pleased with their experiences. Dr. Miller was very easy to talk too and provided tons of patient education during our visits. Very thorough, and conservative Dentist.
Have you seen Dr. Allan Miller, DDS?
Are you Dr. Miller?