Dr. Alison Fallgatter, DDS

Dr. Alison Fallgatter, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female
Dr. Alison Fallgatter, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Jamestown, ND and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus in 2006 and practices orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

920 10th St SE # A

Jamestown, ND 58401

• Ameritas
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Fallgatter

Dr. Fallgatter's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fallgatter "As an orthodontist, I have the wonderful opportunity to improve someone's smile, which can really enhance their life. It is a great privilege and honor to be entrusted with this responsibility. I have the chance to not only transform my patients' smiles, but also establish a relationship with them that goes beyond just working on their teeth. It is truly a blessing to be able to serve the folks in the Jamestown community, as well as the surrounding areas. My team and I pride ourselves in taking the time to listen to our patients' individual needs and desires. We are committed to involving and educating our patients during every stage of their treatment, and to make certain we are helping them attain their goals. Education and Experience I attended Bismarck State College, where I earned my Associate's degree and continued on to Jamestown College, graduating Summa Cum Laude with my Bachelor of Arts degree. My Master's of Science Degree, Doctorate of Dental Surgery, and Certificate in Orthodontics were all earned at the University of Minnesota. I practiced as a general dentist for three years before advancing my education in orthodontics. I completed my orthodontics training in 2006 and have been exclusively practicing orthodontics since then. I also participate in a broad range of continuing education courses, not just in orthodontics, so that I can provide optimal treatment for my patients' overall dental health. Professional Memberships American Dental Association North Dakota Dental Association (Past President) American Association of Orthodontists Midwestern Society of Orthodontists World Federation of Orthodontists Outside the Office When I’m not in the office, my life revolves around my family. I have one precious son, Will, who I adopted from Ethiopia in 2009, in addition to several cats and a dog. I enjoy spending time with family and friends around a campfire, riding bikes, and following sporting events. I usually have a good book to read and pass it on to others. I have a great selection of music I put together for my patients to listen to, most of which have a positive, upbeat message. I grew up on my family farm and enjoy the simple life of country living still today."

This content was provided by Dr. Fallgatter "Our team at The Dental Specialists of Jamestown uses the latest orthodontic methods to provide you and your family with comfortable, efficient treatments that result in beautiful, healthy smiles! Dr. Alison Fallgatter and our friendly staff provide a warm, family-oriented practice where each patient is treated with respect and honesty. http://www.jamestownbraces.com/"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for North Dakota.

• University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Fallgatter has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fallgatter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fallgatter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fallgatter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fallgatter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fallgatter

2.797202797202797%
0.4662004662004662%

Dr. Fallgatter?
Dr. Fallgatter's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Fallgatter?