Dr. Alireza Torabi

DentistryMaleAge 42

Dr. Alireza Torabi is a Dentistry Practitioner in Round Rock, TX. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Torabi to book an appointment.

Dr. Torabi

Round Rock Dentists

325 UNIVERSITY BLVD Round Rock, TX 78665
Telehealth services available

Dr. Torabi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Torabi

4.4

Dr. Torabi?
  • Appointment scheduling (5)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (5)
  • Explained conditions well (5)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Dr. Torabi is great! Because I hate going to the dentist I put it off too long and ended up having to get an extraction. His calm nature put me at ease from the start. He explained everything and gave me realistic expectations and to my surprise I felt little pain. His followup instructions were very thorough. His assistant was pretty great also. I would highly recommend Dr. Torabi to anyone especially if your a coward like me.
CD – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Torabi?
I previously had braces and my past dentist used dental cement to keep them on. After getting my braces off I had work that needed to be done on 3 teeth. Dr. Torabi helped me to get a filling done on those teeth and it came about amazing. Usually I hate going to the dentist because my past dentist didn’t make it pleasant, but dr. Torabi made sure I was informed of every step through the entire process. We need more dentist like him!! I very much recommend Dr. Torabi to all friends and family. His staff is amazing and they make sure you aren’t waiting there long at all unlike other dental places.
SR – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Torabi?
Great experience!!! Dr Torabi is easy to talk to, and very informative. He took the time and broke down my surgeries in a way that i understood. He made me feel safe the whole time before/during/after my surgeries! I highly recommend Dr. Torabi to all my friends and family.
Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Torabi?
I love Dr. Torabi. I’m not very fond of going to the dentist due to some previous bad experiences and I generally just don’t enjoy my mouth being poked around in. However, Dr. Torabi is making it much more enjoyable and is very helpful with all the information he offers along with the work he does! Overall my best dental experience.
Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Torabi?
Dr. Torabi is amazing! Excellent staff and great communication. He was there to help with all of the issues and problem areas I had going on. I highly recommend you to make a visit with Dr. Torabi!
Emma – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Torabi?
I had a wonderful experience. As someone who has always had major dental anxiety this dr made me feel safe. He was kind and gentle. He got to know me as a person before he even began his exam. He asked me what I was wanting done and not just going off what my general dentist wanted. It made me feel like I was in full control. Once we talked for a bit he asked permission to lean me back and take a look in my mouth which was extremely comforting. While looking in my moth he explained he was going to say some stuff for his assistant to write down and that once he was done her would sit me up and explain everything. Once he was done looking sure enough he sat me up and got out a drawing pad and started drawing teeth that had gum and bone all around it. He used my xrays and his drawing to explain every single detail of what was going on in my mouth and why I needed a surgery, he also took the time to explain why it happens and how it happened. He gave me 3 options to chose from I could mana
Bradley Allen – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Torabi?
After waiting for approx. 40 minutes, Dr Torabi finally came in and said, " Thank you for your patience" to which I responded, I am not a very patient person, he could have just apoligized for keeping me waiting. PERIOD.He took all of 5 minutes with me. He checked and then POKED the Abcess in the back of my mouth said there is pus coming out. THEN looks at me and say's, "Has it been hurting you?". Maybe he should have asked THAT question BEFORE POPPING the abcess. Terrible chairside manner.
SBS in Round Rock – Feb 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Torabi?

How was your experience with Dr. Torabi?

I have been practicing dentistry for over ten years. When I am not in the office, I enjoy spending time with my family, playing tennis, and swimming. I...Read more