Dr. Alireza Panahpour, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Panahpour

Systemic Dentist

2701 Ocean Park Blvd Ste 108 Santa Monica, CA 90405

Dr. Alireza Panahpour, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Santa Monica, CA. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Panahpour accepts

Dr. Panahpour accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Ameritas PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Panahpour treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Panahpour's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Panahpour

4.5

Dr. Panahpour?
Dr. Panahpour's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alireza Panahpour, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
My dental history is long, but Ill keep this short. Dr. Panahpour is the first dentist that gave me hope! I was told Id have all my back teeth rootcanals and I mentally prepared myself for that. THEN I met Dr.Pana and he truly has saved 10 teeth from root canals because he uses Biomimetic methods. I am so grateful for his expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Panahpour, DDS?
I always wondered if there was a better option for dental care than your standard dentist. I found Dr.Panahpour and was amazed!! I never knew such dentistry existed! Someone who knew how to actually heal and cure any issues you have. He cares and goes above and beyond! So knowledgeable and professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Panahpour, DDS?
Dr. Panahpour went above and beyond in caring for my husband, who has extreme chemical sensitivities. We needed a dentist that could accommodate his need for an unscented environment and use the least toxic dental materials possible for the appliance he needed. Dr. Panahpour understood completely and took extra steps to make visits safe for him, even coming outside to see him when there was a scent in the hallway of the building. The world needs more dentists like him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Panahpour, DDS?
As a holistic health professional for 38 years, I can say without reservation, Dr. Panahpour is on the leading-edge of oral health. Having had "traditional" dental work in the past, I can say with absolute confidence Dr. Panahpour is in a league of his own. His attention to detail and willingness to listen and respond made me feel very comfortable and confident during my surgeries. My personal experience with him and his staff has lead me to refer many others to his amazing work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Panahpour, DDS?
Dr. Panahpour is very forthright with his practice, care, and knowledge. He helped me understand what was going on with my overall heath that is connected to my teeth. I appreciated the time he took to help me with my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alireza Panahpour, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Panahpour?