Cosmetic Dentistry  |
Dr. Allen Blourchian, DDS
Dr. Blourchian (Dr. B) has been practicing dentistry in Nashville since 1992. In 2007 he built The beautiful Armana Center in Franklin, right across from Williamson Medical Center and moved his office there. This office is the State of Art in technology and modernity. We have on site CT Scan, digital x-rays,TV's in every room and gorgeous view from our operatories to the beautiful hills of Williamson county. We are paperless. A resident of Williamson county, Dr. Blourchian has spent many years expanding his knowledge of his profession by attending many advanced educational courses. This is how he is able to offer a wide variety of advanced dental care for his patients. His is married to Yasmin, RDH and has two kids: Armand and Ariana. He divides his time between family and his passion, dentistry.

New Image Dentistry

• DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Blourchian

At New Image Dentistry we are dedicated to putting our patients first and are committed to providing those patients with the best professional dental care. Dr. Blourchian has improved the dental health of families throughout the greater Franklin area.    Whether you are coming to our office for a routine checkup or you are looking to enhance the beauty of your smile, our Dr. Blourchian can help with all of your dentistry needs. We offer a comfortable environment and will listen to all of your concerns before deciding which dental procedure is best for you.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

1 Board Action
  • Noncompliance with a Professional Rule (4/30/2017)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Blourchian, Allen DDS: License # 5340: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The dentist failed tyo adhere to rules and/or statute regarding anesthesia and sedation . ACTION TAKEN: The Tennessee Board of Dentistry issued a REPRIMAND with terms on the dentist's license and assessed a $1,00.00 CIVIL PENALTY.
    State: Tennessee

• Middle Tennessee State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Blourchian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Blourchian has no media or publications listed.

• German
  • Persian
  • Turkish

Dr. Blourchian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blourchian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Blourchian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blourchian to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Blourchian Says:

Thank you for reviewing New Image Dentistry. We value each of our patient's feedback because it helps us to continually improve our patient's experience. If you did not receive a 5-star experience please give us a call at (615) 591-4490.

Dr. Blourchian's Performance
in Brentwood, TN |
I am Dr Blourchian petient for many many years. His has lots of experience and office staffs are very welcoming and so nice. I will recommend him for everyone who needs dental work.
in Primm Springs. TN |
I needed more time in order to reach out to anyone who has the dentist fobia, Just give Dr. B and his staff a chance. You will NOT be sorry, unless you don't care of your teeth. As long as I live in driving distance, I will NEVER see another dentist. He NEVER ceases to amaze me with the true attention/care/compassion that he and his staff show me. I'm not just a patient, I truly feel like we are family. He's a very humble man. Deserves 10**********. He's honestly the BEST!
in Pulaski, TN |
NO, Would NEVER recommend!! Tried to charge me for cancelling an appointment within 24 hours because their policy says you must give a 48 hour notice! Learned this after the fact!!! And after being an established patients.....dental implants, etc. That says NO didn't appreciate your business to me.
in Brentwood, TN |
Extraordinary dentist. Dr. Blourchian has done dental work on our whole family to our complete satisfaction
in Franklin, TN |
I went to Dr. blourchian's office for an emergency. From the moment I walked in the office, I was treated warmly and with compassion. The doctor explained my condition and provided the necessary treatment. I have gone there several more times and my experience has always been great.
Have you seen Dr. Allen Blourchian, DDS?
Are you Dr. Blourchian?

Humana PPO
  • MetLife
    MetLife PDP
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry