Dr. Alina Gritsan, DDS

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 24 reviews.
Author:
great experience She is very busy and will still find time to help you in emergency's. the staff is friendly and helpful with answering questions.
Author:
I am very happy with my new dental hygienist and dentist. The hygienist clearly explained what she was doing when. She gave me updates as she examined and was careful when cleaning my teeth. The dentist was friendly, too, and easy to understand. She didn't try to sell me unnecessary work, which I appreciate. Thanks much to the scheduler for helping me get this earlier appointment, so it could be done before upcoming surgery!
Author:
This was my initial visit to Jungermann Dental and I filled out all of the new patient info. I think that is the reason my wait time was 30 minutes. However, it really did not make me change any of my responses in the quality of the service I received. The quality of service is my highest priority. Toni Amadon
Author:
Dr. Gritsan was beyond exceptional & extremely devoted to my smile! I hate going to the dentist. Always have..The staff was very compassionate an actually cared about my teeth... I got my teeth cleaned, cavities filled, an wisdom teeth pulled with zero problems or complaints....10 stars... The staff treated me very very professionally while they were busy with other patients as well...If you live in a 50 mile radius of this office, I would 1000% recommend Jungermann Dental Care with Dr. Gritsan.
Author:
Everything went well until checkout and I got the estimate for a crown. Ouch.
Author:
When I first arrive I told him I was a coward and I haven’t done this a long time they made me feel at home all the work was done professionally with no pain at all I would recommend them to anybody thank you
Very caring.
Author:
Wonderful experience. Pain free extraction. In and out really fast, longest part was waiting for the numbness to kick in.??
Author:
Definitely an exceptional Dentist. Her entire staff were exceptional and stand out from the rest.
Author:
Dr. Gritsan did an amazing job explaining my options and executing my procedure. The entire staff was friendly and professional.
Author:
I absolutely love Dr. Gritsan. She is very caring and kind. She’s a great dentist and this is coming from a person who has a fear of dentist.
Author:
I can say I received the absolute best service from this here dentist office starting with staff to the amazing DrGritsan.
Author:
Very professional and great service. Second visit with this location and planning third, soon!
Author:
I was well pleased with Dr. Gritsan! I feel she did a real good job. Yes, I would recommend the quality of her work to anyone! I feel she did a really good job on the project she was involved with regarding the project she was doing.
Author:
Dr Gritsan is very knowledgeable and very friendly. I would recommend her to everyone. She makes going to the dentist fun. She has a great sense of humor. Even though we have moved a short distance away, we will continue to visit this office.
Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!