Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Abeyta

Joanne J Allen DDS P C

4830 Juan Tabo Blvd NE Ste K Albuquerque, NM 87111

Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Albuquerque, NM. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Abeyta accepts

Dr. Abeyta?
Dr. Abeyta's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Abeyta and her staff terrific. They Are extremely competent, and take great care to make procedures as pain-free as I have ever seen. Would highly recommend her. She stays absolutely current on dental technology.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS?
I LOVE Dr. Abeyta and staff! She is extremely professional and knows about teeth health! She is pays close attention to all the particulars of my oral health and is cutting edge on dentistry practice. She is gentle in her approach especially if you need more than a cleaning !! I am sooo lucky and fortunate that I found Dr. Abeyta! I love going to the dentist now????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS?
The office is so calming and bright. The staff is friendly and very nice and they never seem hurried. It’s always a relaxing atmosphere. Dr Abeyta is kind and very competent. I honestly didn’t feel a thing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS?
Lovely clean office. Excellent front desk personnel. Friendly, knowledgeable dental hygienist. Smart dentist. I’ve been a client for years. Highly recommend Dr. Abeyta.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS?
Pleasant surroundings, very friendly and efficient staff, excellent hygienist, and Dr. Abeyta is a very skilled, gentle and thorough dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS?
Dr. Abeyta is the gentlest dentist I've ever had! The entire process of having work done is so much easier than at other offices. She and the staff are very attentive and communicate with me often during the procedure to make sure I'm still comfortable. I used to have panic attacks, even during routine dental cleanings - with Dr. Abeyta I got through having a crown placed without any problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS?
Everyone at Dr. Abeyta's office is fantastic! The atmosphere is so calming. I'm very happy with the work they've done on me. My bonding looks so good - I forget that it's not my actual tooth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS?
I have, in the past, had work done without anesthetic as it hurt worse than when I had a nerve hit. I came to Dr Abeyta after a rather traumatic experience and was wonderfully surprised to have a completely painless preparation of my tooth for a crown. I would (and will) happily recommend Dr Abeyta.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS?
I am so grateful for Dr. Abeyta and her staff. Dr. Abeyta is highly professional while also being kind, gentle, and caring. I have been her patient for about a year. Dr. Abeyta has did a crown for me and her hygienist Lee has cleaned my teeth twice. I have a lot of tooth sensitivity and I feel reassured and respected when I raise my concerns. At the front desk, Joanna is a sweet and competent receptionist. The office environment is calming. I couldn't be happier with my experience there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS?
Dr. Abeyta is willing to help and accommodate just about any kind of special needs patients. In my case, I have an oversensitive gag reflex, and I simply could not be happier with her and her staff's willingness to help ease me through it. Plus they do fantastic dental work. I wish the "total waiting time" had a zero setting, because more than half the time, I walk in a few minutes ahead of my appointment and they're ready for me immediately. Best dentist ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS?
I have used Dr Abeyta for over five years. I am very happy with her. She is a great dentist and a nice person. She has worked on my caps, repaired some minor tooth damage, repaired fillings and put in new fillings. Her staff clean my teeth twice a year. She promptly files my insurance claims.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Abeyta and her staff!! They are very Professional and I received the greatest dental work ever. My experience was the best and very pleasant. I am very happy and Dr. Abeyta eased all my fears and anxiety in getting dental work done. Well done and thank you to Dr. Abeyta and her staff!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS?
Highly Recommended!! Many thanks to DrAbeyta and her entire staff for helping us overcome our fear of Dentistry to get the help we very much needed. Very kind, understanding, clean , and progressive in every way. Accupunture with Lee is also an option if so desired!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS?
I have always had issues going to the dentist but all of the staff at Dr. Abeyta's office recognizes that and treats me accordingly. I still have issues but the kindness & consideration helps enormously!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS?
I uses to be scared if going to the dentist, but not anymore No pain They were so fast and friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS?
This is a wonderful practice with a quaint, clean office and great staff. My cleanings and any work I need done goes quickly and comfortably. Everyone here is extremely qualified and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS?
Dr. Abeyta and her entire team are wonderful. I came to see them after avoiding the dentist for many years. They did a great job of explaining to me all that I would need to have taken care of without making me feel bad. Dr. Abeyta is very gentle and reassuring. I would highly recommend to any one looking for a great dental experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS?
??????????! They are the best !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Abeyta?