Dr. Ali Sobh, DDS

Dentistry | Male

14639 Ford Rd Ste 100 Dearborn, MI 48126 Get Directions
Dr. Ali Sobh, DDS

Dr. Ali Sobh, DDS is a dentist who practices in Dearborn, MI.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Sobh's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
in Dearborn, MI |
The most horrible nightmare like expiriance I have ever had with this dentist. This sorry excuse of a human being put my sweet 7 year old son in the most horrific pain of his life. He started working on my sons cavity before the numbing medication started working. He was even yelling at him to shut up and take the pain.He even called him a donkey. I was horrified that this was even happening to my son. He should not be working on anybody let alone children. He is just their to make money.
Rude staff and i almost always end up rescheduling my appointments because its either on a holiday or weekend... Not sure if they ever look at their calendar before giving people appointments.
in Dearborn, MI |
my experience with DR. Sobh is very good he's very knowledgeable and friendly knows what he's doing and I'll definitely recommend him as a doctor to friends and family , there is a big place for improvement in the prices and wait time.
in Dearborn |
Dr. colorless human material extremely dealt with him a lot, but unfortunately did not cooperate with me I asked him once that lowers my price because I did not have my medical Anchornz and the price of the session was expensive around $ 600 but it was very rude with me although I dealt with my teeth with him many times, but I feel remorse I I did not see another doctor but in order to be fair to do good and clean office but the wait may be long to an hour or more sometimes
in Dearborn Heights, MI |
I was told not to go here by a friend of a friend due to an unfriendly staff yet I had no problem with the hospitality of the employees. The waiting time was a bit of a drag but I guess thats expected in any health office and the service I received was well worth it. Dr. Ali Sobh was the dentist who worked on me and he did a phenomenal job as I'm not the easiest patient to deal with. I like to know about what is entering my mouth and body so I bombarded him with 1000 questions from details abo
Have you seen Dr. Ali Sobh, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sobh?

Compare Dr. Sobh

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Sobh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Dr. Sobh does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sobh and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sobh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sobh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sobh does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sobh and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.