Dr. Ali Askari, DDS

Periodontics | Male

Dr. Ali Askari, DDS

Dr. Ali Askari, DDS is a dentist who practices in Brooklyn, NY. He has been practicing for 25 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Askari's Care Philosophy

To provide you with the highest quality Dental care in a friendly, comfortable environment. We are committed to excellence in our field, and will utilize the latest technological advances to ensure you receive the absolute finest care possible.

Dr. Askari's Experience

Visiting Dr. Askari

Dr. Askari accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Askari is now accepting new patients

Dr. Askari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Askari to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Askari's Performance
in Brooklyn, NY |
Clearly, few people are happy about going to the dentist, and there is enhanced dread about periodontal work. Nonetheless, I cannot rate this office too highly. The staff, surroundings, and Drs. Askari and Desai are top notch...the docs are kind, thorough, skillful, patient and compassionate.
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Askari was exceptionally professional, caring and clear about the treatment. His office provided a payment plan that helped me a lot. Sparkling clean place and courteous staff. Everything you want in a doctor. When they make it seem so easy you know they're good.
New York, NY |
Dr. Askari recommended a procedure that was totally unnecessary. I got a second opinion from a well respected periodontist and 2 dentists who all said it was unnecessary. As soon as I said I had dental insurance he was very eager to do this painful procedure He immediately took picture for the insurance (who never approved it anyway) and had me schedule it. I feel totally scammed. So glad I got the second opinion and dodged a bullet. The offices are not private, waiting room is tiny.
in Brooklyn, NY |
From my very first visit at the office, I was made to feel welcome and comfortable both by the friendly competence of the staff and the pleasant environment of the office itself. Dr. Askari inspires with his wealth of knowledge, skill, and professionalism. Highest recommendation to Dr. Askari and his great stuff.
in New York, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Askari's for ten years and I cannot recommend him highly enough. Not only is he a terrific periodontist, but he is also extremely personable, bright, and kind. He turns what might be for many people an uncomfortable experience into a pleasant one.
in Brooklyn, NY |
In my eyes Dr. Askari is the best periodontics you will find. I have been going to him for years. He was recommended to me by my dentist to do a gum grafting which was a 100 percent success. He also did an implant which i felt no pain. I go for a deep cleaning 3 times a year and wouldn't let anyone else do anything with my gums but him. His staff is also as friendly and helpful and also makes the experience great. Go and you will see my review is 100 percent accurate.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Askari is amazing. Very professional and knowledgeable.His friendly and kind personality makes the whole process easy. I had 4 implants done in two visits and it went smoothly.The office staff is very professional as well. The girls will work with you. The front desk is amazing and were able to answer all of my questions. I highly recommend this practice.
in New York, NY |
On top of his field, professional and compassionate
in Brooklyn, NY |
I was in serious pain and needed an extraction. Dr Askari took me right away and before i knew it the procedure was over. Afterwards i was still in pain but he told me to come in just so he could take a look... its very refreshing to have such an excellent Dr care so much about his patients! (If i could give more stars i would)
Brooklyn |
It was far from satisfying, found I had to ask for him to use and change gloves, tools that he intended to use were lying on the counter, he was not knowledgeable about certain procedures, also found him to be nonchalant and dissmisive about your concerns. Will never go back or recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Ali Askari, DDS?
Are you Dr. Askari?

Compare Dr. Askari

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Askari's Care Philosophy

Dr. Askari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Periodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Chronic Periodontitis

Graduated in 1992

University Of Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi) / U.F.R. Brossais-Hotel-Dieu

Graduated in 1987

• Farsi

Dr. Askari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Askari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Periodontics