Dentistry  |
Dr. Alfredo Corpas III, DDS
Dr. Alfredo Corpas III, DDS is a dentist who practices in Cutler Bay, FL. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Corpas III is affiliated with Baptist Children's Hospital.

18435 S Dixie Hwy

• DenteMax
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Corpas III

This content was provided by Dr. Corpas III "Our office is a state of the art facility. Our goal is to make you feel welcome and at ease at our dental practice. Our staff and Doctors have been highly trained, to bring you the finest dental care you deserve."

• Denturitry

• Florida State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University Of Miami
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Corpas III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Corpas III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Corpas III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Corpas III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Corpas III' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Corpas III to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Corpas III' Performance
in Miami, FL |
The only dentist that my husband and I trust. My husband recently just got 3 extractions done and it only took about 15 -20 minutes. They are fast and know what they're doing.
in Miami, FL |
The doctor is awesome. He always knows what he's talking about and is extremely honest. I know that I can trust him 100%. My family and I have been coming here for years and we are always satisfied with the service that they provide. My wait time is usually about 10-15 minutes except for one time I had to wait about 30 minutes because the doctor was finishing with another patient, which is understandable. I rate 10/10
in CUTLER BAY, Fl |
Very likely for recommend Dr. Corpas III to my friends and family. He listens to you and explains the whole procedure in a manner that you can understand clearly. The staff is also very knowledgeable, is always assisting the patience in all aspects.
in Miami, FL |
I have going to this dental group for about 5 years. Dr. Corpas makes me feel at ease. His staff is great! I can honestly say they are the most honest dentist EVER.
in Davie, FL |
Avoid them like the plague. I have dental insurance. They did an extraction, and a crown. They never once bothered with my insurance company. They are in network with my insurance, so they are under contract to bill me with in network fees. Brenda gave every excuse she could to explain why they didn't submit anything to my insurance. She even said they didn't have my insurance information, but another girl in the office read off my insurance information. They also gave incorrect billing codes.
I am sorry to here about your expirience. Unfortunately, we tried getting your social security number from you to bill but, you decided you did not want to disclose this information. Your company only can search you by that identification. I know that after much request and communication from your insurance company, you finally disclosed this and everything was billed.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I was charged for a deep cleaning and not prophylactic which is what my insurance covered. At no point was I given the option to chose. They then attempted to charge me $145 for a cavity which my insurance covered. After bringing it to their attention, they looked into my insurance and informed me that I was right, the cavity was cover 100%; however, there was a desensitizing fee of $130. I called other dental offices and they charge $45 to $50 for desensitizing. BEWARE, WILL RIP YOU OFF
I am in receipt of your concern. I will tell you that our office provides the upmost dental care possible, regardless of your insurance company. There are guidelines we must follow and adhere to. According to the ADA, we can not do a simple cleaning on a patient with subgingival calculus, bone loss or on an active perio program. Unfortunately, insurance companies leave us in the position to break that news to our patients and I turn the result is negative on our practice. . Good luck!
Have you seen Dr. Alfredo Corpas III, DDS?

Visit Dr. Corpas III