Dr. Alfredo Corpas III, DDS

Dr. Alfredo Corpas III, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Alfredo Corpas III, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Cutler Bay, FL and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Creighton University Dental School in 1992 and practices dentistry, denturitry, and more.

18435 S Dixie Hwy

Cutler Bay, FL 33157

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Ameritas
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Corpas III

This content was provided by Dr. Corpas III "Our office is a state of the art facility. Our goal is to make you feel welcome and at ease at our dental practice. Our staff and Doctors have been highly trained, to bring you the finest dental care you deserve."

4  Practice Areas

• Florida State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University Of Miami
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Corpas III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Corpas III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Corpas III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Corpas III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Corpas III' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Corpas III to family and friends

Dr. Corpas III' Performance

The only dentist that my husband and I trust. My husband recently just got 3 extractions done and it only took about 15 -20 minutes. They are fast and know what they're doing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The doctor is awesome. He always knows what he's talking about and is extremely honest. I know that I can trust him 100%. My family and I have been coming here for years and we are always satisfied with the service that they provide. My wait time is usually about 10-15 minutes except for one time I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very likely for recommend Dr. Corpas III to my friends and family. He listens to you and explains the whole procedure in a manner that you can understand clearly. The staff is also very knowledgeable, is always assisting the patience in all aspects.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have going to this dental group for about 5 years. Dr. Corpas makes me feel at ease. His staff is great! I can honestly say they are the most honest dentist EVER.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Avoid them like the plague. I have dental insurance. They did an extraction, and a crown. They never once bothered with my insurance company. They are in network with my insurance, so they are under contract to bill me with in network fees. Brenda gave every excuse she could to explain why they...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I am sorry to here about your expirience. Unfortunately, we tried getting your social security number from you to bill but, you decided you did not want to disclose this information. Your company only can search you by that identification. I know that after much request and communication from your insurance company, you finally disclosed this and everything was billed.