Dr. Alfred Jackson, DDS

Dr. Alfred Jackson, DDS

Orthodontics | Male

At Jackson Orthodontics, our goal is to provide a comfortable and fun environment for our patients and their families. Everyone is a unique individual, and Dr. Alfred Jackson creates the best smile possible for each patient. You ll receive a customized treatment plan, specifically designed with your goals and needs in mind, and personalized attention at each and every visit. http://www.drjacksonsmiles.com/

Dr. Alfred Jackson, DDS is an dentist who practices in Charlotte, NC. He is 38 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Jackson's Experience

Visiting Dr. Jackson

Dr. Jackson accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Jackson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jackson to family and friends
Dr. Jackson's Performance
in Charlotte, NC |
This was my second appointment with Dr. Jackson my first being the consultation. My experience was outstanding! The staff was great the entire time of my visit from arrival to completion. Everyone was happy and cheerful and gave me the impression that I was there number one priority. If there is a standard for which a Orthodontics office should operate this would be my example as the standard bearer. I am very pleased with the care that I have received and look forward to my future visits.
in MD |
if I could give 0 out of 5 I would!!!!!MONEY SHARKS DO NOT GO!!!!!!! worst experience ever with Jackson Orthodontics I started seeing him in may 2015 appointments were fine BUT THEY ARE SO HUNGRY FOR MONEY my treatment was predicated at 18-24 months, I thought that was a little much given I had braces before long story short there was a estimate of over $5,000.00. This is in Charlotte NC save your money do your research!!!! find the dentist that has the patients best interest in mind NOT THESE G
Have you seen Dr. Alfred Jackson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Jackson?

Compare Dr. Jackson

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Jackson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Jackson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Dr. Jackson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Jackson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of North Carolina

Dr. Jackson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jackson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics