Dr. Alexis Klassen, DDS

Dr. Alexis Klassen, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Alexis Klassen, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Sandusky, OH. She graduated from Detroit Mercy School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry.Read her story

1617 W Bogart Rd Ste 1

Sandusky, OH 44870

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Klassen

Dr. Klassen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Klassen "I consider it a privilege to be given the opportunity to influence the dental and overall health of the members of my community each day as a general dentist. Obtaining the skills and knowledge to make a positive impact on my patients’ lives is a very important aspect of my job. Whether the case involves routine maintenance of a healthy oral cavity or a complicated dentition requiring several disciplines, I am a very motivated practitioner who is committed to helping my patients reach their dental goals. EDUCATION AND TRAINING I received my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry. Upon completion of dental school, I spent the following year studying and gaining experience in the fields of general dentistry, oral surgery, endodontics, and acute care during a credentialing tour with the United States Navy. PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS American Dental Association Ohio Dental Association Naval Postgraduate Medical and Dental College United States Navy Reserve A LITTLE ABOUT ME I was born in Ann Arbor, Michigan and lived in nearby Brighton for my childhood years. I attended Bowling Green State University and earned my bachelor’s degree in biology and chemistry. I have always had a strong desire to live a life of service to others and thus decided to join the United States Navy as a dental officer upon the completion of my schooling. While in the Navy, I lived in Rhode Island, South Carolina, Mississippi, Illinois, and Okinawa, Japan. Upon the resignation of my active-duty position, I moved with my husband and two sons to Woodville, Ohio, to be close to our family and friends. As a family, we are frequent visitors to the parks in the area, and love bike rides, basketball games, bonfires, and trips to our cabin in Northern Michigan where cell phones and the Internet still do not exist!"
This content was provided by Dr. Klassen "Our practice's vision is to exceed our patients' expectations and provide an atmosphere that is as focused on your health and happiness as it is on your comfort and well-being. All of our patients are treated individually because we know that just as no two smiles are alike, no two dental treatment plans can be the same. For this reason, you will also receive the personalized and individual care and attention that you need and deserve."

1  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Detroit Mercy School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Klassen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Klassen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Klassen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Klassen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Klassen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klassen

91.04477611940298%
4.477611940298507%

Dr. Klassen?
Dr. Klassen's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Klassen?