Dr. Alexandra Keeler, DDS

Dentistry •  Female

12 Reviews
Dr. Keeler
1010 E Richards St Douglas, WY 82633

Dr. Alexandra Keeler, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Douglas, WY. She practices dentistry.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Keeler accepts

Dr. Keeler accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
DenteMax
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wyoming

Check if Dr. Keeler treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Keeler's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Keeler?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Keeler

Dr. Keeler?
Dr. Keeler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alexandra Keeler, DDS
Wonderful care! I recommend her to all my friends. The dentist is very knowledgeable. She is great with fears. Dr. Alexandra was outstanding with my husband who had fears about dentists from a bad experience at another office. She was so patient with him, calm, and gave us comprehensive care. Very pleased overall.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandra Keeler, DDS?
I have always dreaded the dentist but this amazing dental practice has changed my mindset. I cannot thank them enough for all that they've done for me. I have a smile that I can actually feel confident about and it’s the first time in my life that I can say that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandra Keeler, DDS?
I moved to Douglas a few years ago and this office was what seemed the best choice for price, location and glowing reviews online It did not disappoint! I will continuing coming here for as long as they're doors are open which I hope is a long time! The FRIENDLIEST STAFF EVER!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandra Keeler, DDS?
The dentist at this outstanding dental practice is so kind, welcoming, and down to earth. Dr. A truly cares about the health and comfort of each and every patient whether they are hers or somebody else’s just stopping in for a onetime treatment. I recommend her to anyone looking for a dentist in or around the outskirts of Wyoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandra Keeler, DDS?
In my adult life, I've always been scared of the dentist. After my appointment with Dr. Keeler, I now realize I was just scared of my dentist. What a pain free experience! Dr. Keeler gave me a great cleaning and was very friendly. The cleaning was pain free. I normally procrastinate making the next appointment because I don't want to go to the dentist, but I made my 6 month follow up on the spot. Make an appointment with them today, You won’t regret it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandra Keeler, DDS?
BEST move I could have ever made was switching to Dr. Keeler as my dentist. I had 3-4 other dentists around Wyoming you will be glad choose this establishment. I'd put my money on that hands down. I don't think I would be able to find a better place to entrust my teeth to! Other Dentist offices to be honest have had many half A**ed work done that I had to come back to get redone (multiple times). Best of luck and I'll see you guys for my next appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandra Keeler, DDS?
This office takes all sorts of insurance providers. When I called, Dr. Keeler answered the phone herself, as she sent the secretary to lunch. she booked our appointment for that day! In person she is welcoming and made me feel great. The office staff were fun and inviting. I am SO happy with this office. I am in health care myself and I recommend her without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandra Keeler, DDS?
This is a GREAT DENTAL PRACTICE! The staff are all friendly, knowledgeable and they only work at the pace my kids can handle. They get that kids are all different and they help them work through their fears. They are great with kids with disabilities/special needs. They are patient and take their time with my kids so they are comfortable with what is going on. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM to anyone who is seeking a dentist for their kids. We drive in from out of town and it's worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandra Keeler, DDS?
Dr. Keeler is very personable, gentle, efficient and an educator.  she explained carefully my options and exactly what she was doing at all times. Her assistants have been very pleasant and do an excellent job.  From the very friendly greeting at the desk, to highly qualified dentistry. It is as pleasurable an experience as a dentist's office can be!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandra Keeler, DDS?
Very friendly and helpful staff. The office is beautiful and I watched tv through most of my procedure. Dr. Keeler is great, her calm nature put me at ease. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexandra Keeler, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Keeler?