Dr. Alexandra Bialy, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryFemaleAge 55

Dr. Bialy

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

655 S Roselle Rd Schaumburg, IL 60193

Dr. Alexandra Bialy, DDS is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Schaumburg, IL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bialy to book an appointment.

Compare with other Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Bialy with our nearby Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists at Mayo.

These providers are on the medical staff of Mayo.

Dr. Bialy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bialy

3.9

Dr. Bialy
If You are afraid to go to the dentist, because the past bad experience, visit Dr. Bialy. I waited 15 years and finally decided to go to dentist. I was afraid but when Dr. Bialy explained it to me the whole procedure, I just trusted her. Dr. Bialy and her staff was very nice, honest and professional. Dr. Bialy extract my wisdom tooth fast and painless. Even local anesthesia was fast and painless. Thank You Dr. Bialy Read Less
Krzysztof Niechcial – Feb 20, 2021
I have been putting away removing of my wisdom teeth for many years due to the fear of the procedure. Dr. Bialy was recommended to me by a friend, from the first experience during consultation with Dr. Bialy I knew I made a right decision by visiting and subsequently choosing her practice. The staff was tremendously helpful and professional, they addressed all of my questions and concerns prior to the procedure. I decided to remove all 4 wisdom teeth during my visit; I opted for Nitrous Oxide inhalation to help me relax during the process, Dr. Bialy also allowed me to bring in my headphones and listen to the music during the teeth removal. With all honesty, I did not feel any type of discomfort or pain, the procedure was very quick and I was shocked Dr. Bialy removed my wisdom teeth in a matter of minutes. I highly recommend Dr. Bialy and her staff!
Sylvia Nikolova – Sep 02, 2020
My experience with Dr. Bially was excellent. She put implants in skillfully and I felt like I really trusted her. Not only is she a very nice person, she’s quite a surgeon and has had a lot of experience. I would highly recommend her.
Mary Ann Wilson in Winnetka, IL – Mar 01, 2019
I had four wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Bialy and it couldn't have gone any better. The consultation and prep were informative and the procedure was very easy. She followed up that evening and I had no issues post-operation.
Feb 09, 2019
Dr. Bialy is very compassionate and professional. Both my daughters had surgery and we were very pleased with the results.
Jody Pieczara – Jan 25, 2018
I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth out about a week and a half ago. I went in for a consult and was given exactly what would take place. On day of surgery everything was done professionally and perfect. I had very little to no pain. Dr Bialy also called to check in at 8:30 on a Friday night to make sure all was good. I highly recommend using this oral surgeon.
Nick in Bartlett – Nov 21, 2017
I had 6 teeth removed by Dr. Bialy and I couldn’t be happier with the entire experience. It started with the first visit when Dr. Bialy explained the entire process and what to expect. I had the 6 teeth removed on Thursday afternoon and I was back to work on Friday without any issues. The verbal and written recover instructions provided by Dr. Bialy were easy to follow and Dr, Bialy followed up with a phone call Thursday night to double check how I was feeling and if I had any further questions
Mike in Schaumburg, IL – Nov 05, 2017
The office is very clean, staff nice and professional, willing to accommodate your needs: time appts, insurance calls etc. Dr. Bialy, seems very knowledgeable, explained everything that was happening, addressed all of my questions and concerns. I don't know much about dental equipment but I felt as I am in a high end tech office with all the technology needed for the doctor to see what is going on with my tooth. I would highly recommend this office.
Elk Grove Village, IL – Jun 12, 2017
Excellent service Compassionate doctor I recommend Dr Bialy to all my friends and family!
Brian in Chicago, IL – Mar 27, 2017
Dr. Bialy removed my wisdom teeth a few weeks ago and she did an amazing job! I barely had any pain after. Dr. Bialy and her staff were very friendly and always made sure I had the best care possible. I would highly recommend her to everyone.
Monika in Bloomingdale,il – Mar 24, 2017
I cannot say enough about this doctor and her staff. My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed and from the initial consultation to the follow-up they made her feel comfortable. Dr. Bialy explained everything to her, they even showed us the recovery area ahead of time so that when she came out of the anesthesia it would not be an unfamiliar place. Excellent bedside manner! I would highly recommend this doctor!
Michelle in Itasca, IL – Mar 11, 2017
From the first consult to the post procedure follow up, my daughter and I felt completely satisfied with the care she received when she had her wisdom teeth removed. Dr. Bialy was absolutely wonderful. The night after we went home form having the teeth removed, we received a phone call from Dr. Bialy just to see how she was doing. We had a couple of questions and that phone call put us at ease. I was very impressed.
Rachel in Bartlett, IL – Jan 22, 2017
Great service and patient care provided by Dr. Bialy and staff to remove my daughter's wisdom teeth. Great follow-up. The doctor called the night after surgery to answer any questions and check up on the patient. Genuinely cares about the patient and has great bedside manner--caring personality and very thorough with information, what to expect and with at-home cleaning. Very positive experience. Will come back to Dr. Bialy if our son needs his wisdom teeth removed.
Celeste in Schaumburg, IL – Jan 16, 2017
Dr. Bialy is awesome! Super nice, very helpful, and even cracks a few jokes to ease your nervousness. Any questions you have, she will gladly answer. You can tell this is her passion and she loves her job. I got all four of my wisdom teeth extracted over winter break from college and I was beyond pleased with the service here. Would definitely recommend this office to anyone I know!
Mount Prospect, IL – Jan 12, 2017
I got my wisdom teeth removed here and from the second I walked into her office she made me feel comfortable and I could tell that she loves her job. She really cares about her patients. She gave me clear instructions on the post surgery care on my mouth and o followed them and had no complications. Would definitely recommend!!
Kasia in Algonquin,Il – Dec 31, 2016
This doctor only wants money !!!! !!!!! The staff is terrible, I will never go back to her !!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Maria in Chicago, IL – Apr 30, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Bialy?

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery