Dr. Alexandra Best, DMD

Dr. Alexandra Best, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Female
Dr. Alexandra Best, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Hyde Park, MA. She graduated from University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

1259 Hyde Park Ave

Hyde Park, MA 02136

• Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Best

Dr. Best's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Best "I decided I wanted to be an orthodontist when I was 8 years old, and I never changed my mind! I grew up in Buffalo, New York, but have traveled up and down the East Coast for my schooling. I studied Spanish at Princeton University, attended dental school at the University of Florida, and received my Masters of Science in Dentistry and Certificate in Orthodontics from Virginia Commonwealth University. I am incredibly grateful for the positive changes that orthodontics made in my life and am excited to bring these same improvements to others. I am also able to offer treatment in both English and Spanish. "

This content was provided by Dr. Best "I want to give the best care to all of my patients, and to provide them with beautiful, functional smiles that they are proud to show."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Dental Crowding
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Princeton U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry

Dr. Best has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Best has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Best does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Best and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Best's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Best to family and friends

Dr. Best's Performance

I have had an exceptional experience working with Dr. Best. She does a fantastic job of explaining everything clearly and her ability to connect with patients is unlike anything I have seen before. Not only is she genuine, but she always puts her patients best interest first, which I really...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Best is an amazing orthodontist! I love my new smile. She is an expert in Invisalign and braces. Dr. Best truly cares for her patients and their families. I highly recommend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0