Dr. Alexander Villar, DDS

Dr. Alexander Villar, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Alexander Villar, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Valencia, CA and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from UCLA School Of Dentistry in 1985 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

23300 Cinema Dr Ste 230

Valencia, CA 91355

• Ameritas
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Guardian
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Villar

Dr. Villar's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Villar "Since the early 1990s, Dr. Villar has traveled nationwide to take advanced courses and training from fellow leaders in the fields of cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Since the beginning, his practice has emphasized biologically friendly dentistry, utilizing only mercury-free materials! UCLA School of Dentistry – graduated with honors VA Wadsworth Medical Center – Residency Progressive Orthodontics Seminars Kois Center Mentor – Mentor America's Best Dentists in the 2004/2005 "

This content was provided by Dr. Villar "Welcome to Dr. Alexander Villar's office where exceptional care and reliability go hand-in-hand. For 28 years, Dr. Villar has practiced Beverly Hills dentistry in our quaint town of Valencia serving all of Santa Clarita Valley. He offers Basic Care and Preventative Services as well as Comprehensive Aesthetic, Reconstructive, Implant Dentistry and Sleep Apnea. His knowledge and continual education allows him to offer our patients orthodontic treatment for children as well as adults."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• San Diego State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • UCLA School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • General Practice Residency
  • Va Wadsworth/UCLA
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Villar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Villar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Villar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Villar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Villar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Villar to family and friends
based on 27 total reviews (17 with comments)

Dr. Villar's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Villar Says:

I want to thank all the patients that have taken the time to express their experience in our office. I must confess that it is very gratifying and humbling to read their evaluations. I am delighted that our basic office philosophy of providing high quality State-of -the Art dentistry that meets and  exceeds our patients  expectations is having a positive impact on those we are priviliged to serve.

Although I seem to get

...

in Agua Dulce, Ca
My family and I are so impressed with Dr. Villar and his staff. He is very thorough, informative, and patient. He truly listens to your concerns and takes pride in his work. I recommend this dentist to all my loved ones.
The place is nice. The staff there are extremely nice and helpful. The billing people are wonderful and work with you. The dentist is amazing also. He is patient and wonderful. I recommend this place to everyone! Love this place.
in Longmont, Co
I moved to Colorado 18 years ago and I still visit Dr. Villar twice a year for my teeth cleanings and any dental work that needs to be done. He is more knowledgeable than any dentist I have met; he is painless and a perfectionist in whatever work he is performing.
Awesome as always .. 25 years of excellent service
in Camarillo, Ca.
I went to Dr. Villar in 2000 for a complete smile overhaul. His attention to detail was the best I ever experienced. I am now returning to have him replace the bridge on my upper front teeth after 17 years of service of the original work and he is still the best Ive experienced. His attention to...more