Dentistry  |
Dr. Alexander Villar, DDS
Since the early 1990s, Dr. Villar has traveled nationwide to take advanced courses and training from fellow leaders in the fields of cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Since the beginning, his practice has emphasized biologically friendly dentistry, utilizing only mercury-free materials! UCLA School of Dentistry – graduated with honors VA Wadsworth Medical Center – Residency Progressive Orthodontics Seminars Kois Center Mentor – Mentor America's Best Dentists in the 2004/2005

23300 Cinema Dr Ste 230

Valencia, CA 91355

• Ameritas
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Guardian
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Villar

Welcome to Dr. Alexander Villar's office where exceptional care and reliability go hand-in-hand. For 28 years, Dr. Villar has practiced Beverly Hills dentistry in our quaint town of Valencia serving all of Santa Clarita Valley. He offers Basic Care and Preventative Services as well as Comprehensive Aesthetic, Reconstructive, Implant Dentistry and Sleep Apnea. His knowledge and continual education allows him to offer our patients orthodontic treatment for children as well as adults.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Root Planing
  • Scaling and Root Planing
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for California.

• San Diego State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • UCLA School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • General Practice Residency
  • Va Wadsworth/UCLA
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Villar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Villar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Villar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Villar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Villar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Villar to family and friends
Dr. Villar's Performance
in Canyon Country, CA |
I highly recommend Dr. Villar. He does impeccable work. He has done a root canal, crown and implant and I experienced no pain or problems with any of the three procedures. He also stays up to date with the latest advances in dental care. The dental hygienists and assistant are also very good at what they do.
in La Canada Flintridge, CA |
You can tell he's good at what he does and seems very open and honest a lot about things dealing with dental health. I recommend him! My whole family goes to only him because we just trust him!
Valencia, CA |
I have been a customer for 20+ years and I have been very satisfied with the service received for my family. Thank you
in Valencia, CA |
Great dental care with friendly and professional staff.
in San Fernando, CA |
By far the best dental experience I've had. From Dr Villar, to his staff, very efficient and friendly. Best cleaning I have had, I definitely recommend anyone looking for a great dentist to visit Dr Villar
Dr. Villar has been our family dentist since 1990, my oldest daughter lives in Pasadena and comes to Pasadena to see Dr. Villar. Dr. Villar and his staff are curtious and professional. What sets Dr. Villar apart fro other dentists is that he gives 100%. To my benefit he is a perfectionist seeking to perfect the condition of my dental health. He is also very thourogh and his staff also reflects this work ethic. With Dr. Villar you will cared for.
in Leona valley |
Dr. Villar is the best dentist I have ever used. He is very knowledgable in his field of work and is very kind also. He makes your visit as comfortable as possible and he does great work. I would highly recommend him.
in Valencia, CA |
Dr. Villar has a nice practice. He does good work and has great dental hygienists.
in Valencia, CA |
Dr. Village is an amazing dentist.He explains everything in detail. He listened to my concerns and handled my fear of being in the dental chair with the utmost concern for my well being I could of hoped for. I'm just sorry I didn't find Dr. Villar years ago..thank you to the staff for making me feel calm and comfortable??
Santa Clarita, Ca |
I have NEVER had a dentist take the time to actually speak with me about what's going on with my teeth( in depth) Dr. Villar made me feel so comfortable And assured of my treatments. He treated me like a person not file # .... He sets the standard for bedside manner and patient care. I would give him a 10 out of 5 and strongly recommend everyone try this dentist you will definitely not regret it.
in Valencia, CA |
Outstanding experience! He is very thorough, takes his time with you and explains the procedures so you understand them. The dental hygienists who do the teeth cleaning are excellent. I have been to both of them. If you have any insurance related questions, they answer them promptly and will call your insurance to get the answers. I highly recommend them!
Thanks Kim for taking the time to express your experience. We look forward to continue to provide the same level of care you have previously received.
Have you seen Dr. Alexander Villar, DDS?

Visit Dr. Villar